Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody WANTS to be an Incel

Would you rather:

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Many Incelphobes say stuff like “if the Incels would just stop being Incels, they would get a partner!”

However, what many of them fail to realize is that most (if not all) of us DON’T WANT to be Incels.

Regardless of what those in the ivory tower of the media and academia say, Incel means Involuntarily Celibate. There is no “misogyny” involved. There is no “hate” involved. There is no “terrorism” involved. Inceldom isn’t a mindset, it is a condition that I and many others were born with, or one that’s possible acquired during life.

I have a poll for you.

Would you rather:

A. Be in a happy relationship with a woman who sees past any disability or deformity you may have and loves you for who you are, and live a happy fulfilling life with her, BUT you have to leave this forum forever and leave all your Incel friends behind.

Or B. Remain on this forum and keep all your Incel friends, but no one will ever care for you, and you will most likely be doomed to wageslaving your livelihood away for some greedy capitalist who pays you chump change, OR be confined to rotting in a one bedroom apartment (if you can even afford that), living off of NEETbux and slowly decaying until the day you inevitably rope. Keep in mind that even though you keep your Incel friends, you will probably never meet any of them in person, and you’ll never have a face to face experience.

I’m willing to bet most would opt for the former, gladly giving up any “muh soggy knee” for a happy fulfilling life.

I hate incelphobes and their anti incel propaganda

The longer I'm here, the longer I realize that sometimes it's a waste of time.

Yeah, I do come here everyday as a way to socialize and post what I find interesting or relevant on the Internet. The reason I joined in the first place was because I thought this was a good place to vent about what's bothering you, and to desocialize from what we're taught about foids and the dating game.

Yeah, you do have a lot of people who come here just to shitpost nonsense or some edgy shit, or the ones who encourage hostility to each other and like to cause drama.

I don't know. If I was Chad, I wouldn't be posting here. I know it's over for me because of my height, and I stopped caring about having a gf because it doesn't matter anymore. All foids are whores and all I want now is sex.

Incels.is > foids

I bet if I got a gf I wouldn’t be allowed to say nigger or faggot

Many Incelphobes say stuff like “if the Incels would just stop being Incels, they would get a partner!”

However, what many of them fail to realize is that most (if not all) of us DON’T WANT to be Incels.

Regardless of what those in the ivory tower of the media and academia say, Incel means Involuntarily Celibate. There is no “misogyny” involved. There is no “hate” involved. There is no “terrorism” involved. Inceldom isn’t a mindset, it is a condition that I and many others were born with, or one that’s possible acquired during life.

I have a poll for you.

Would you rather:

A. Be in a happy relationship with a woman who sees past any disability or deformity you may have and loves you for who you are, and live a happy fulfilling life with her, BUT you have to leave this forum forever and leave all your Incel friends behind.

Or B. Remain on this forum and keep all your Incel friends, but no one will ever care for you, and you will most likely be doomed to wageslaving your livelihood away for some greedy capitalist who pays you chump change, OR be confined to rotting in a one bedroom apartment (if you can even afford that), living off of NEETbux and slowly decaying until the day you inevitably rope. Keep in mind that even though you keep your Incel friends, you will probably never meet any of them in person, and you’ll never have a face to face experience.

I’m willing to bet most would opt for the former, gladly giving up any “muh soggy knee” for a happy fulfilling life.
Yeah, obviously I didn't wanna be an incel but the abuse and insults I receive for how I look prove lookism is alive and well. I would do anything to be just average.

if I wasn't incel I wouldn't date any foids I would just have casual sex

Yeah, obviously I didn't wanna be an incel but the abuse and insults I receive for how I look prove lookism is alive and well. I would do anything to be just average.
Maybe if joe biden took just 1% of all the taxpayer money he sends to ukraine and funded surgery for Incels, we could start being able to be normal looking and not have to be toxic inkwells. Then both we and the Incelphobes are happy.

Maybe if joe biden took just 1% of all the taxpayer money he sends to ukraine and funded surgery for Incels, we could start being able to be normal looking and not have to be toxic inkwells. Then both we and the Incelphobes are happy.
That'll never happen. They'd only do that to help insecure women.

I'd do anything just to be 5'10.