Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Nobody talks like that in real life, touch some grass incel!"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
"Alpha, beta, gamma, Chad, trad:soy::foidSoy:?? Nobody talks like that in real life, nobody uses those terms outside, go out, touch some grass and talk to people incel:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Jfl:feelshaha:. Yesterday when I was riding a tram, I had two young guys (either late-teens or early-twenties, more likely the former) sit behind me, and I heard one of them telling the other how strong of a "sigma male grindset" his father has:feelskek::feelskek:. The exact words, if I remember right, were something like, "My father has got to have the strongest sigma male grindset in the world."

Literally just a random guy whose words I heard only because he and his friend decided to sit behind me. I wasn't searching for people talking about this stuff at all, they came to me:feelskek:. Just imagine how many people are actually talking about this in public if you can randomly run into guys like that:feelsgah::feelshaha:, especially since I don't even live in an English-speaking country:feelskek::lul:.

More than half those words have literally been around since the time of Ancient Greece.

But you’re right, these words have entered the mainstream recently. For better or worse, not sure.

They coulda been agents trying to bait you into revealing ur self so they could send u to the soy fields

No grass for your face

"Alpha, beta, gamma, Chad, trad:soy::foidSoy:?? Nobody talks like that in real life, nobody uses those terms outside, go out, touch some grass and talk to people incel:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Jfl:feelshaha:. Yesterday when I was riding a tram, I had two young guys (either late-teens or early-twenties, more likely the former) sit behind me, and I heard one of them telling the other how strong of a "sigma male grindset" his father has:feelskek::feelskek:. The exact words, if I remember right, were something like, "My father has got to have the strongest sigma male grindset in the world."

Literally just a random guy whose words I heard only because he and his friend decided to sit behind me. I wasn't searching for people talking about this stuff at all, they came to me:feelskek:. Just imagine how many people are actually talking about this in public if you can randomly run into guys like that:feelsgah::feelshaha:, especially since I don't even live in an English-speaking country:feelskek::lul:.

In a few years all males will be Blackpilled except for Chad's.

My theory why the Gynocracy let's a handful of men succeed is to let these men serve as examples to "debunk" our lived experiences.

They coulda been agents trying to bait you into revealing ur self so they could send u to the soy fields
That's definitely a possibility:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:.

If you look outside, every cunt is constantly looking at their phone, every single normie is chronically online. I probably use my phone less than most normies.

Let me guess... some 8/10 millennial who never had to work for anything in life said it.
They were definitely zoomers, but other than that... yeah, that fits. Both mogged me hard and gave off some serious spoiled rich kid vibes.

This takes the cake :lul: