Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody is entitled to love

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Including the new orphans in Turkey and Syria. All they need is the bare basics - food, water, warmth. They don't need love and acceptance and if they demand it from others then they are being entitled.

You´re not entitled to pizza, son.

" How dare you caught our bluff inkwells reeeeeeeeeeee " :foidSoy:

I bet syrian foids would be grateful if you are nice

I'm entitled to pussy

same people who say sex isnt a right are the same people who say ''you only have the right to food and water''.

but those people are fat fucks and greedy.

you can go weeks without food and days without water, but something tells me they dont live like that

Yea that's when rich people say money isn't important.

Okay then give me some :feelshaha:

I bet syrian foids would be grateful if you are nice
you expect too much from women

same people who say sex isnt a right are the same people who say ''you only have the right to food and water''.

but those people are fat fucks and greedy.

you can go weeks without food and days without water, but something tells me they dont live like that
if sex isn't a right then its okay to legally prevent faggots from fucking. they have no inherent right to love or sex

I'm entitled to a job. Thoughts, OP?

Will a disabled 23M like me get an interview in Southern Europe? For instance, I never had a job (and not because I'm lazy, like many soys on Reddit love to state, but Spain is a shithole in terms of jobs... worse than Greece, if you ask me).

Will a disabled 23M like me get an interview in Southern Europe? For instance, I never had a job (and not because I'm lazy, like many soys on Reddit love to state, but Spain is a shithole in terms of jobs... worse than Greece, if you ask me).
You should be entitled to a means to feed yourself and your family.

Fuck man same shit in albania