Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Nobody is entitled to anything!"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Notice how this statement comes from the mouths of men who complain about being single for an entire month and women who demand free birth control.
There are so many things that wouldn't technically kill anyone yet people still complain about them. If you truly believed in "nobody is entitled to anything" you'd NEVER complain.

There's a saying in my family, "sit gladnom neveruje" which roughly translates to "He with a full stomach doesn't believe he who is hungry" and I think that saying applies here. It's easy to point fingers and call someone "entitled" when you've experienced "love" and validation in your life.

If we could get rid of the urge to find a partner, wouldn't we have done so already? It's not our fault that we're human and thus biologically programmed to do so.

I hate that term so much. "just be a man bro", "just lift bro", "just pick urself up by ur boot straps and be a man bro", "the world doesn't owe u anything hurrrrr duurrrrrr"

We should block the oxygen in air and make it purchasable with money because no one is entitled to free oxygen.

We should block the oxygen in air and make it purchasable with money because no one is entitled to free oxygen.
Nobody is entitled to food.
Nobody is entitled to shelter.
Nobody is entitled to human rights.

It's unbelievable how silly they sound.

Nobody is entitled to food.
Nobody is entitled to shelter.
Nobody is entitled to human rights.

It's unbelievable how silly they sound.
Logic is a foreign language to them.

B-but everything vagina related is a human right!

I'm entitled to sex, friends, success, and happiness. Deal with it, normalshits. :feelsokman:

If we follow from their logic, nobody is entitled to food, sex, Chad, contraception, abortion, shelter, help, whiteknighting, chivalry, makeup or assistance.

But of course, they like to pick and choose who is entitled and what is entitled.

If we follow from their logic, nobody is entitled to food, sex, Chad, contraception, abortion, shelter, help, whiteknighting, chivalry, makeup or assistance.

But of course, they like to pick and choose who is entitled and what is entitled.