Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody could beat curries when it come to inceldom

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
curries are the only true and pure incel i have ever met. i feel so bad for them. nobody can suffer like them. look at thier mental streangth.Curries survive the worst conditions in the world like, povert and lifelong inceldom.nobody have it worse than curries. they earn my respect.

Whites do GrAYcel

i thought you were curry, mods ban this infiltrator.

curries are the only true and pure incel i have ever met. i feel so bad for them. nobody can suffer like them. look at thier mental streangth.Curries survive the worst conditions in the world like, povert and lifelong inceldom.nobody have it worse than curries. they earn my respect.
Wrong. A 6 foot Currycel is way more attractive than me with 5'5

oh my god thanks for your advise.

atleast we dont have it worse like whites . our luck .iam saved
Are you a retard? You want to betabuxx a rural street-shitting whore?

Wrong. A 6 foot Currycel is way more attractive than me with 5'5
reallycan i get girls. can i mog whites?
thank god for revealing.i began to have self worth in my life.
They lied to me . All of those people told me we curries are the most bottom of the hierarchy and we are not ascending. now i learned the truth. i ould ascend and get girls . thank god iam more attractive than a white

you guys have wifi in india, ded sers question

i didnt learn much about india in school except for brootal memes :feelskek:
it wasnt even till maybe a year ago that i thought they all still lived in mudhuts and hunted for food with spears :feelskek:

it wasnt even till maybe a year ago that i thought they all still lived in mudhuts and hunted for food with spears :feelskek:
i think tigers and monkeys roam free around the cities too, hide inside!! :worryfeels:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: 1 word replycel
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

strong with the seethe he is

yea its pretty much over for them unless the curry male is 7/10 or above. Hypergamy is pretty bad with the curry foids too, considering so many of them are ugly af but expect chad.

being curry is a blessing

IMG 6210

Whites do GrAYcel
What the fuck kind of crackercope is this? We curries are the bottom of the barrel trucels of this planet. Whites dont even factor into the equation. :feelsseriously:

I’m more incel than curries

they have tons of sex in india

curries are the god of inceldom and the least desired males in the world

even nigs mog curries to death, they smell like shit and they shit on the streets