Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nobody asked my relationship status at my job

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
I work in a high school as sysadmin.I work there since September 2021.Almost never talked about my personal life there.No one asked about my relationships.So no one know that I'm an incel. I look average so no one thinks i'm a virgin.My social skills are somewhat worse than average but I'm a IT guy so that isn't unexpected

quit your job u fucking retard. You´re only upholding the system

That's certainly a rare thing. I get asked about my relationship status nearly everywhere I go. You're lucky:blackpill:

everywhone asks me if I have a gf and then follows up with why not after my answer :feelsseriously::society:

I would love to go on incel rant but I have to control myself :feelsUnreal::society:

I work in a high school as sysadmin.I work there since September 2021.Almost never talked about my personal life there.No one asked about my relationships.So no one know that I'm an incel. I look average so no one thinks i'm a virgin.My social skills are somewhat worse than average but I'm a IT guy so that isn't unexpected
ZERO % INTEREST

THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY THE WAY OF THE INCEL JEDI

If no one has asked you is because they are not interested either way, the normal paradigm is for people to ask this normal standard question

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back