Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No youth is outside.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
Everyone is on social media at home. If youth want to meet each other they drive to meet up. Only subhumans go outside.

Only go outside to cope not to socialize. We are beyond the days where kids go to the arcade.

Most men are rotting indoors playing games.

yes only chads go outside for dates sometimes

I don’t see many young people outside my neighborhood anymore except the occasional chad and Stacy couple :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Most men are rotting in their homes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Oh ok thankyou for your opinion but I am here to point out that you are a graycel retard. No need to explain why.
Oh no you're a greycel :feelsohgod:.

Did I trigger you buddy?

I don’t see many young people outside my neighborhood anymore except the occasional chad and Stacy couple :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Most men are rotting in their homes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You can see many subhumans in public transportation tbh

I see a lot of jb gathering at a Park near my house almost every day, and of course there is almost always just 1 or 2 fags in the Middle of like 5 jb :feelsrope:

I see a lot of jb gathering at a Park near my house almost every day, and of course there is almost always just 1 or 2 fags in the Middle of like 5 jb :feelsrope:
Yup, its just Chads and foids hanging outside. Most men are shut ins who rot playing fortnite or something like that.

Everyone is on social media at home. If youth want to meet each other they drive to meet up. Only subhumans go outside.

Only go outside to cope not to socialize. We are beyond the days where kids go to the arcade.

Most men are rotting indoors playing games.
It highly depends on your region. I'm currently on an exchange program in Latin America. Teenagers often go outside to skate and meet up, sometimes you can see them having fun on picnics and riding bikes around with their friends. In America it's probably the same but not in my region because I'm from the urban areas where almost no parks can be found. You just live in a bad location.

maximum cope ngl, just go out you'll se shitton of zoomers hanging around

Fickle going outside, neetmaxx all the way:feelscomfy:

Going outside to meet people is now outdated boomer advice, jfl at the state of the world. :lul:

You'll find a lot of zoomer normies and chadlites playing football or basketball outside

56da3917-c8f7-4c4b-a5ca-6cacf2bc823f.png

Attachments

• 56da3917-c8f7-4c4b-a5ca-6cacf2bc823f.png
    56da3917-c8f7-4c4b-a5ca-6cacf2bc823f.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 78
I don't go outside