Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No Victim No Crime, It's Voluntary? It's moral and fine, It's Consensual? It's moral and fine

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
The war on drugs is immoral you do not own me and you do not decide what i'm allowed to do with my own body. My body is private property so fuck off NAP violator. Taxation is THEFT! you have no right to take away my money by force of arms. I can own any weapon i want even nukes. I do not need your permission for anything that is voluntary. To tell me what i can or cannot do by force is immoral. Self ownership is universal principle.

Just degeneratemaxx theory.

And yet people here have the audacity to criticize foids for hypergamy.

yeah but thats not how the world works
also, morality is a social construct

Do i have the moral authority to tell you what you can or cannot do?
I don't understand the question. Is it rhetoric? I guess the answer is no.

I don't understand the question. Is it rhetoric? I guess the answer is no.
Yes it is rhetorical if i don't have the moral authority to tell you what to do, do me and someone else have the moral authority to tell you what you can or cannot do? 2v1?

Yes it is rhetorical if i don't have the moral authority to tell you what to do, do me and someone else have the moral authority to tell you what you can or cannot do? 2v1?
No, but: the majority *can* tell me what to do or not to do.

the war on drugs is insane. why is americas first response to everything to send in law enforcement? JFL. there is no reason why a guy's life should be ruined because he wanted to do some weed in the privacy of his own home. especially since big corporations still make a shit ton of profit off of growing, selling and distributing it

hard drugs should be considered a public health crisis, not a criminal justice issue

No, but: the majority *can* tell me what to do or not to do.
But isn't 2v1 the majority? if me and the other person combined do not have that right do I and 100 other people have the right to tell you what you can or cannot do?
the war on drugs is insane. why is americas first response to everything to send in law enforcement? JFL. there is no reason why a guy's life should be ruined because he wanted to do some weed in the privacy of his own home. especially since big corporations still make a shit ton of profit off of growing, selling and distributing it

hard drugs should be considered a public health crisis, not a criminal justice issue
marijuana is a great drug, there should be marijuana farms, sellers, distributors, marijuana shops and stores everywhere fuck the government

Last edited:
rifles are legal but weed is not

big corporations still make a shit ton of profit off of growing, selling and distributing it

This is why the war on drugs exists -- money. The unrestricted sale of chemicals cuts into the profit margins of Big Pharma. The "opioid crisis" became prevalent in the media because pharmaceutical companies wanted people to buy their medicine instead of street substitutes. There was also a push by those companies to criminalize kratom a while back, since people were using it as an alternative pain killer. The moral justification for the war on drugs is a smokescreen.

The moment you realize you have to pay for single mom's abortions because it's her body but you can't even smoke weed without the cops coming after you
full

The moment you realize you have to pay for single mom's abortions because it's her body but you can't even smoke weed without the cops coming after you
full
America in a nutshell.

Western countries in a shell nut
Sweden, Norway, Finland, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Vatican, Andorra, Monaco, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Iceland in a shell nut.

Only things that actually damage/hurt people not in self-defense should be crimes.