Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No such thing as social suicide

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
"Don't say this... don't do that..."

Copp

In reality there's nothing to rope in the first place, you were socially aborted boyo.
Everything you do and say comes off as retarded. Quit coping, you can't commit social suicide as an incel to begin with , your only aim should be to be focused on not to worsen the general failo. You breathing is perceived by normies as a sperg act, rotting in your basement is the way to go.

Wisecels become turbo high inhib freaks sooner or later.
As an incel you will have to lay low for the rest of your life to avoid humilliation, until the day of retribution comes.
It's game over for you.

High inhib is the safest option, but it's the ones who speak out (or act out if they prefER to do so) who become saints. We have nothing to lose buddy boyos. :feelsaww:

Heedandsuceed always said it best.

If they havent been checking u out giving subtle signals of intrigue etc… all your life since school

I'm sorry for you brother… But it's OV…

____ :blackpill:

High inhib is the safest option, but it's the ones who speak out (or act out if they prefER to do so) who become saints. We have nothing to lose buddy boyos. :feelsaww:
To rot and hide is what soys like me do

In reality there's nothing to rope in the first place, you were socially aborted boyo.

Saint Hamudi (PBUH) once said:
--- you can't end your life, because there is no life to end.

View: https://youtu.be/E4VeIvx8tbA?t=170

You breathing is perceived by normies as a sperg act,
Breathing? My gait, the way I walk, gives off such spergtacular vibes that people begin covering their moughts and laughing at me from dozens of meters / yards away before I even approach. I walk like a retard.

Last edited:
To rot and hide is what soys like me do
Same. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscry: But I've become too pissed off to keep LDARing. I'll hide only to the extent where it helps me have a bigger impact in the future.