Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No Rice No Wife No Life

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
It's a scientific fact that Mongoloid men had the highest testosterone and lowest estrogen of all races.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990

Study published by U.S. government affirms that Asian men have highest testosterone, then Blacks, then Whites at dead last.

That's why Asians and Native Blacks don't have beards, beards are a dysgenic feature that hides weak jaws.

Asians also have lowest DHT so no male pattern baldness.

Asians also have the most robust skulls and hunter eyes compared to white prey bug eyes.

Lastly history tells us that all else equal, Asian populations obliterate White populations.

Until whites got guns, they were confined to a small landmass in western Europe. In every single combat engagement with Asian forces, whites were utterly decimated. That's why poor nomads from the Gobi desert absolutely ravaged Russia and Central Europe with a scouting force before deciding Europe was too poor for any strategic value.

Whites in Japan aka the Ainu, got completely assimilated and breeded out by the more dominant Yaoyi.

In Greenland, the white Norse and the Thule civilizations were wiped out by the Inuits.

The Black and Asian races covered the entire world while Whites were hiding out in dirt poor huts eating rats on the fringes of civilization.

You guys have recessive genes. How in any way could that be considered good?

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/2...ant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/

Even if whites have children with non-whites, the kids look like the race of their non-white mother or father.

You are literally biologically created to be cucked as a white male. Accept the yellowpill and bow to your Mongoloid masters.

20200128 183941
20200128 18394120200128 18394120200128 18394120200128 18394120200128 183941

Words of truth. Now give me cute adorable mongoloid loli waifu of culture

The pipe is not the only thing I will plumb. I will plumb your wife

ok. Just go to laos and get a mongoloid loli. A legal wife , 18 years old there. Now , where's my Svetlana?

Inferior cuckasoid spotted
In Thailand females ugly, are they different in Laos?

In Thailand females ugly, are they different in Laos?
Not in general , but you can get a better looking girl in Laos than you could in Thailand as they are poorer. Some Thai girls are really good looking , especially in Bangkok

I am mongoloid tbh

Not in general , but you can get a better looking girl in Laos than you could in Thailand as they are poorer. Some Thai girls are really good looking , especially in Bangkok
Made 3 right swipes out of 2079 in Bangkok

you are superior then
Yes bro. It’s really difficult for me to handle all these white stacies trying to gobble up my cock in public. I might get in trouble with the police for public indecency and it’s hard to walk around with them swarming all over me, trying suck my dick :/

Yes bro. It’s really difficult for me to handle all these white stacies trying to gobble up my cock in public. I might get in trouble with the police for public indecency and it’s hard to walk around with them swarming all over me, trying suck my dick :/
I have never attempted to clean my penis , I have 10/10 stacies sucking it and cleaning. It smells a bit like saliva.

I have never attempted to clean my penis , I have 10/10 stacies sucking it and cleaning. It smells a bit like saliva.
Wtf same bro. I dont need to clean my dick anymore when these sluts keep on draining it :/

cage at this cope thread

No wonder the left wants white genocide

Seems like cope, you're ugly or you're not.

tenor.gif

Last edited: