Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No Rice No Wife No Life

If only i was a full mongal:feelsbadman:

Ultra giga tera cope
tenor.gif

It's not about Mongolian Caucasian or whatever.... at the end of the day it's Chad and rich of all races who will slay while other cope with we wuz! Genghis khan, Alexander and s**t!.

Lastly history tells us that all else equal, Asian populations obliterate White populations.

Until whites got guns, they were confined to a small landmass in western Europe. In every single combat engagement with Asian forces, whites were utterly decimated. That's why poor nomads from the Gobi desert absolutely ravaged Russia and Central Europe with a scouting force before deciding Europe was too poor for any strategic value.

Whites in Japan aka the Ainu, got completely assimilated and breeded out by the more dominant Yaoyi.

In Greenland, the white Norse and the Thule civilizations were wiped out by the Inuits.

The Black and Asian races covered the entire world while Whites were hiding out in dirt poor huts eating rats on the fringes of civilization.
Massive cope. Mongoloids got btfo'd by Croats in grobnik field. Second time mongocucks invaded Hungary they got btfo'd even though they had a bigger army. The Poles under Mieszko the Fat defeated a tumen in the battle of Raciborz 1241 and also defeated them in the 1286 invasion Anyways all mongocucks could attack was piss poor parts of Europe, had they gone further than slavlands they would have gotten completely obliterated.

Chink cope wouldn't be so funny, if it weren't for your women to fuck white and black guys instead of you all the time. You can cope with all those questionable studies, but look at the average chinkoid and tell me do you see any testosterone in that lmao. Short, skinny, weak jaws and small dicks.

It's not about Mongolian Caucasian or whatever.... at the end of the day it's Chad and rich of all races who will slay while other cope with we wuz! Genghis khan, Alexander and s**t!.
Exactly.You are a based greycel. It's only Chad and rich people with at least 4/10 looks that win in life
Massive cope. Mongoloids got btfo'd by Croats in grobnik field. Second time mongocucks invaded Hungary they got btfo'd even though they had a bigger army. The Poles under Mieszko the Fat defeated a tumen in the battle of Raciborz 1241 and also defeated them in the 1286 invasion Anyways all mongocucks could attack was piss poor parts of Europe, had they gone further than slavlands they would have gotten completely obliterated.

Chink cope wouldn't be so funny, if it weren't for your women to fuck white and black guys instead of you all the time. You can cope with all those questionable studies, but look at the average chinkoid and tell me do you see any testosterone in that lmao. Short, skinny, weak jaws and small dicks.
LOL and look how poor Eastern European countries are now. Eastern European are just prostitutes for superior and wealthier Western European men. Keep talking shit and being butthurt

Last edited:
Exactly.You are a based greycel. It's only Chad and rich people with at least 4/10 looks that win in life

LOL and look how poor Eastern European countries are now. Eastern European are just prostitutes for superior and wealthier Western European men. Keep talking shit and being butthurt
I'm butthurt? You made this whole thread, I just refuted your retarded fantasies.

I'm butthurt? You made this whole thread, I just refuted your retarded fantasies.
Yes ,you really are butthurt to go into so much detail talking about your shitty eastern euro countries and telling me your anecdotes. Fact is that . Eastern European women are just prostitutes for superior and wealthier Western European men.

Yes ,you really are butthurt to go into so much detail talking about your shitty eastern euro countries and telling me your anecdotes. Fact is that . Eastern European women are just prostitutes for superior and wealthier Western European men.
Idgaf if they are, we're both incels and we're not getting neither of those women so I don't care. But don't go around here posting this retarded military battle cope, it's cringe.

Idgaf if they are, we're both incels and we're not getting neither of those women so I don't care. But don't go around here posting this retarded military battle cope, it's cringe.
LOL it's a repost of a redddit post. Cringiness is subjective

Didn’t read

Don't care didn’t ask plus you're rice. Us cumskins might get cucked by asians and blacks. But be aware, there's always a bigger fish, ready to cuck you. In your case that fish is brown and shits on the street.

Don't care didn’t ask plus you're rice. Us cumskins might get cucked by asians and blacks. But be aware, there's always a bigger fish, ready to cuck you. In your case that fish is brown and shits on the street.
Well aren't all threads the same where nobody asked to post ? Indians mog me hard. They are so low inhib

would be more believable if Asians weren't so much shorter on average tbh

Whitey is "superior" because they control everything on the planet.

The Chinese and Jews do. JewNese

No bro, the Chinks don't own shit.
Look at all the major news networks operating in the world, they all cater to whites. Almost all white countries are rich AF and HDI mogs Chinks. Also all the major celebrities and "trend setters" are predominantly white. I can't name a single Paki or chink actor or singer but almost everyone has heard of Tom Cruise or Eminem.

Whites influence the world therefore we follow White standard of beauty.

No bro, the Chinks don't own shit.
Look at all the major news networks operating in the world, they all cater to whites. Almost all white countries are rich AF and HDI mogs Chinks. Also all the major celebrities and "trend setters" are predominantly white. I can't name a single Paki or chink actor or singer but almost everyone has heard of Tom Cruise or Eminem.

Whites influence the world therefore we follow White standard of beauty.
Wrong. KPOP is famous now. Blackpink , BTS are all big names the world has heard of. And you know gangnam style. don't lie. Son Tung is also famous

Wrong. KPOP is famous now. Blackpink , BTS are all big names the world has heard of. And you know gangnam style. don't lie. Son Tung is also famous

JFL at this ricecel cope.
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR GANGNAM STYLE jfl