Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No one would miss me if I was gone

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Just got reminded of this fact once again when I was outside today, where I witnessed a happy couple at the bus stop. The girl was clearly in love with the guy and was constantly asking about his wellbeing and checking up on him. The way she looked at him just broke something in me mentally. I will never get a girl to look at me with such affection, care, and love :reeeeee::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope: Why do I not get a girlfriend who would do that for me in my life? It just makes me think that if I was gone, no one would care. No one would cry over me. No one would miss me. This constant reminder is utter suicidefuel and I feel like my existence is meaningless. I feel so depressed every single time I see a happy couple acting all cutesy and lovey-dovey in public, because I have never experienced any form of affections like that and never will. It's really disgusting to know that the guys who are able to get gfs who care about them so much probably aren't even grateful for their fortunate situation and take everything for granted, while I can't ever experience even a fraction of it but must be forced to watch on without losing my mind.

Last edited:
God remembers all generations forever!!

Just got reminded of this fact once again when I was outside today, where I witnessed a happy couple at the bus stop. The girl was clearly in love with the guy and was constantly asking about his wellbeing and checking up on him. The way she looked at him just broke something in me mentally. I will never get a girl to look at me with such affection, care, and love :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Why do I not get a girlfriend who would do that for me in my life? It just makes me think that if I was gone, no one would care. No one would cry over me. No one would miss me. This constant reminder is utter suicidefuel and I feel like my existence is meaningless. I feel so depressed every single time I see a happy couple acting all cutesy and lovey-dovey in public, because I have never experienced any form of affections like that. It's really disgusting to know that the guys who are able to get gfs who care about them so much probably aren't even grateful for their fortunate situation and take everything for granted, while I can't ever experience any of it but must be forced to watch on without losing my mind.
I have no problems with you, WEd miss you if you dissapear! :feelsaww:

I'm here for you brocel

Yeah man it's not fair I could kill myself right now and nobody would care but crack addict nigger george floyd dies of njgger aids and overdose and everyone burns down their own city and blames cops fucking retardes. Also i would miss you brocel

Death to all happy sexhavers

Just got reminded of this fact once again when I was outside today, where I witnessed a happy couple at the bus stop. The girl was clearly in love with the guy and was constantly asking about his wellbeing and checking up on him. The way she looked at him just broke something in me mentally. I will never get a girl to look at me with such affection, care, and love :reeeeee::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope: Why do I not get a girlfriend who would do that for me in my life? It just makes me think that if I was gone, no one would care. No one would cry over me. No one would miss me. This constant reminder is utter suicidefuel and I feel like my existence is meaningless. I feel so depressed every single time I see a happy couple acting all cutesy and lovey-dovey in public, because I have never experienced any form of affections like that and never will. It's really disgusting to know that the guys who are able to get gfs who care about them so much probably aren't even grateful for their fortunate situation and take everything for granted, while I can't ever experience even a fraction of it but must be forced to watch on without losing my mind.
Just keep coping

The average man in general as well, if hes gone nobody gives a shit about him, in the eyes of soyciety his fate is an mere stadistic.

Yeah, I can relate to this, it is utterly painful knowing that no one is really there for me.

Yeah man it's not fair I could kill myself right now and nobody would care but crack addict nigger george floyd dies of njgger aids and overdose and everyone burns down their own city and blames cops fucking retardes. Also i would miss you brocel

i would care if i personally knew you. inkwells are only people in this world that are worth helping.

This is a crime against incels

I don't know you enough to miss you but I'll definitely have good memories about you

Yeah I don't give a fuck about stuff like that

You're gone, why would you care for your legacy.

In a 1000 years nobody will remember 99.99% of people on earth either. Do you remember a random chad from the 230BC? Only famemaxxers like Hitler will be remembered.