Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No one will adopt this orphan, abandoned due to being too ugly?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I saw this from aww, a little White blonde girl. Everyone wants to adopt her, even fertile women.

But what about the rest? I looked around and what did I find? This poor kid. He is not photoshopped.

Xvhlerh.png

jesus this kids life will be hell maybe he can run pity game and get some virtue signalling roastie

We should make a acc for him here for he can work on his personality

He just needs to work on his internalized misogyny & take a shower

Future incels.is member

Poor kid. Mercy kill him please.

I feel so sorry for this kid, no joke. His life is going to be lonely, painful hell. His roastie of a mother is an evil cunt for bringing him into this world and then just abandoning him after learning that he's damaged goods. It makes me sick! :woke:

Hey all he needs to do is learn some pua and get a proper haircut he will be good to go.

Jokes aside......poor dude it was over before he was even born. Assisted suicide should be legal, he will never have friends or know love, But worse he will constantly be the object of scorn, ridicule and jokes.

Poor boy. Looks like a 50 year old. They could at least make him bald instead of having those tufts.

Life just isnt fair. Its okay to talk about economic/class disparity but no one cares about looks disparity which is worse.

He must have some genetic disease.

damn, the definition of better off dead

Funny that some foids show sympathy for the kid now but when he grow up they will treat him as a monster

Last edited:
It's over for this poor kid. It never began.

There is no god.

Funny that some foids show sympathy for the kid now but when he grow up they will treat him as a monster

They don't feel sorry for him now. They virtue signal.

Looks like a middle-aged Jewish comedian at 10, it NEVER thought of beginning.

rip in peace little fag lord

holy shit, he looks inbred. He'll never be adopted. There's a preference for healthy good-looking children in the adopting community, those who do not meet the requirements will be left to rot in the system. By the way, faggots shouted their lungs out in protest against laws which made them ineligible for adopting a child. They had everyone bending over backward to please them with their demands until they finally overturned every single law which hindered the adoption process initiated by same-sex couples. Everyone thought this would benefit the children, but nothing has changed. A lot of people ( even gays) want only the good-looking children. Humans are selfish. No one wants to help anyone. What everyone wants is to have their ego stroked.

Holy fuck thats actually so sad, seeing him in his blue dino hoodie being an innocent kid acting all happy and jumping around in that puddle made me tear up

tenor.gif

IT IS BEYOND OVER FOR THIS KID, he will NEVER be adopted and will NEVER know happiness, he will NEVER know love and will NEVER have a gf, once he turns 18 he will be kicked out on the streets and will probably die homeless and alone under some bridge during a cold winter night

This is why I passionately support eugenics, the best thing anyone can do for him right now is euthanize him
I feel so sorry for this kid, no joke. His life is going to be lonely, painful hell. His roastie of a mother is an evil cunt for bringing him into this world and then just abandoning him after learning that he's damaged goods. It makes me sick! :woke:
Very legit I feel really bad for him too, and keep in mind there are thousands of other male kids like him out there

If I ever procreate and my kid turns out a retard Im committing murder

Last edited:
Life isn't fair

We should be able to adopt some of these females (legal ofc) as our gfs

giphy.gif
I'm on their search engine right now, JFL,
96387b2c0c9f66dcc822003f3dc70563

this girls looksmatch if he hasn't realized he's Incel is roping soon.

There's some cursed fucking hebephilic images on there. I wouldn't be surprised if Elites use this search engine to find girls to molest at their sex parties.

Last edited:
I'm on there search engine right now, JFL,
View attachment 37701
this girls looksmatch if he hasn't realized he's Incel is roping soon.

There's some cursed fucking hebephilic images on there. I wouldn't be surprised if Elites use this search engine to find girls to molest at their sex parties.
Yeah some of them are really cute, dont know why theyre still up for adoption

Attachments

• scr-775.jpg
    scr-775.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 143
I honestly would rather die then be trapped in such a broken vessel

You say it but idk how we would feel if we were in his shoes, wed probably cope hard like he does

Remember, most of us are already ugly and suffer but we still fear the rope despite it being the only logical solution

You say it but idk how we would feel if we were in his shoes, wed probably cope hard like he does

Remember, most of us are already ugly and suffer but we still fear the rope despite it being the only logical solution
I dont fear the rope, I'm just very curios where this life will take me so I stick around, if I had the decision to die or be severely mentally and physically crippled I would take the bullet anyday

Fuck me, even throughout the video they covered his face. Jesus Christ. Society is truly awful.

Easy, she makes the ugly older feminists feel bad and they won’t let single guys adopt because she’s still a “kid” in the agency’s eyes. Couples tend to go for young kids so she’s left with no options really in terms of adoption.

Damn, I don't even think a single guy can adopt children. Laws are very strict, your culture, race, religion etc plays a part in their decision making.

I feel so sad for this poor kid and other abandoned kids.i'ts really awful

This girl almost in same years old with me.looks beautiful and cute

He will be here with us in the future. He can't understant what ugliness means, adoption is only for the good looking kids. Ugly kids end up homeless or in juvenile county.

When he is 18 he will be able to look forward to having the police called for simply being in a public space and making women feel threatened.

Nature was a mistake. Poor kid is guaranteed a life of misery and overall shit tier quality of life entirely due to physical traits he has no control over.