Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No one wants to prescribe me Finasteride.

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm so angry right now.
Today I went to the second skin doctor to get Finasteride but she also dismissed me and said "We stopped prescribing Finasteride in general, we don't want you jumping of a high building due to your depression side effects. "
I'm stuck here with Minoxidil . It's time for doctor's hopping now.
But the time is ticking. Once I reach Norwood 4, it's OVER FOR ME. :feelsree:

where you from nigger?

If they truly didn't want us jumping off a high building due to the depression side effects, they would've invested more effort into curing baldness properly or providing proper therapy for men instead of this:

Instead, they look for easy workarounds for these problems because spending effort on improving men's lives is a waste of time to them. ThERe's only onE Real solution left for us.

Finasteride causes depression?

Norwood 2 for me. And u can just buy a hair piece bro. U don't wanna take minox ur whole life.

It's listed as a common sideeffecte next to gyno and impotence.
You are fucking retarded if you are willing to risk all this just to get some hair, to MAYBE get a woman to give a chance TO PAY FOR FUCKING FOOD (just the date, the sex is not guaranteed)

So suicide, man tits and your dick not working, it worth it to you, just to get some hair?

How ironic would it be if you got the hair and now you're impotent so you can't even fuck any women? (which is what you wanted the hair for)

if you got the hair and now you're impotent so you can't even fuck any women? (which is what you wanted the hair for)
The reason I didn't hop on fin lol. But my dick is already dead anyway

Try going to a male doctor.
Also why the fuck it's a prescription medication in your country.
Also it'll probably won't help to a point where it actually will make a difference, most of the balding men are ending up shaving their heads or living in a constant fight with the reaper :feelsrope:

I'm so angry right now.
Today I went to the second skin doctor to get Finasteride but she also dismissed me and said "We stopped prescribing Finasteride in general, we don't want you jumping of a high building due to your depression side effects. "
I'm stuck here with Minoxidil . It's time for doctor's hopping now.
But the time is ticking. Once I reach Norwood 4, it's OVER FOR ME. :feelsree:
I would rather make hair transplant than take tranny pills