Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “No one wants to listen to your problems sweatie”

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
F74210EA 2358 4FA9 BC3C 57D5C2F3E002
If i was attractive and tall, she would try to defend me and make dozens of messages just to get me to look at her comments. Fuck these foids that want to shut me up, i will keep spreading black pill until the IDF breaks into my house and shoots me.

Last edited:
If no one wants to hear our vitriol, why these cunts watch content about us or comment about us? She's watching a dumb video about incels ffs, kek. That's foid IQ for you.

Lmao she has a neil degrasse tyson playlist, le science black man

We are the scum of the planet in their eyes. If it were up to them, they'd round us all up and kill us

If I were the incel in question in that video, the women would be like "who?"

Reupdated image with censoring of name, just in case

"umm sweaty, the joke is that you incels are so ugly disgusting that it makes everyone else feel dirty just by looking at you spending even a small amount of time hearing about your existence vitriol teehee~"

Hole thinks she's smart by using a thesaurus for that last word, typical AWALT. Why can't they just be honest?

Last edited:
"umm sweaty, the joke is that you incels are so ugly disgusting that it makes everyone else feel dirty just by looking at you spending even a small amount of time hearing about your existence vitriol teehee~"

Hole thinks she's smart by using a thesaurus for that last word, typical AWALT. Why can't they just be honest?
Thats what i was thinking, she wants to seem smart to try and disprove me

If no one wants to hear our vitriol, why these cunts watch content about us or comment about us?
They're fishing for manlet/incel attention. OP must not respond unless it's to spout another blackpill.