Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one thinks celibacy is normal.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Let's face it: Not only do most people expect everyone to be getting laid on a regular basis, but they also expect everyone to have a real need for intimacy.

Look at how normies talk about pedophiles. It's the mainstream opinion that they should be exterminated or imprisoned even if they've never actually molested a kid. Why? Because normies don't think pedophiles have the ability to be celibate.

Another obvious example is how normies talk about homophobia. You don't even need to say gays should turn straight. If anyone so much as implies that it might be okay for them not to have sex with each other, normies lose their minds. Why? Because they don't think they have the ability to be celibate.

And then you have incels. All of a sudden normies change their toon when it comes to straight male virgins. First they expect us to get laid. And then if you manage to convince them this is impossible, they then expect us to accept our celibacy and not complain.

Honestly I just wish celibacy was normalized. The social stigma is way worse than the lack of sex.

It's hilarious how they say that sex is not necessary for survival and thus we incels should be content with our celibacy.

But if we just dared to say such a thing about homosexuals...

That's how it's so clear that they're full of bullshit.

It's hilarious how they say that sex is not necessary for survival and thus we incels should be content with our celibacy.

"But women don't want to have sex with you anyways so it doesn't matter" :soy:
In fact there is no difference. A strong centralized authority is enforcing celibacy on you despite your wishes otherwise. The first one's genetic makeup/reality and the other is a modern government. A gay man who can't practice sodomy because society voted in anti-LGBT laws? Unacceptable! But when an incel dies alone because of how he is born, somehow this is "more fair" or "less of an issue". Double standards

Normies are NPCs, they can't think for themselves at all.

lol I was going to make the same point

"But women don't want to have sex with you anyways so it doesn't matter" :soy:
In fact there is no difference. A strong centralized authority is enforcing celibacy on you despite your wishes otherwise. The first one's genetic makeup/reality and the other is a modern government. A gay man who can't practice sodomy because society voted in anti-LGBT laws? Unacceptable! But when an incel dies alone because of how he is born, somehow this is "more fair" or "less of an issue". Double standards
Also women think that they are entitled to reproductive rights. They demand that tax dollars pay for their own contraception and their abortions. JFL. Then they have the audacity to tell us that we are "entitled".

I am a very loyal person and very empathetic. Except towards women. Women are some of the most vile and disgusting creatures to crawl on this planet. They worship themselves, the ultimate narcissists.

There is a reason why the Bible said, "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." There was a time when our ancestors knew the truth about women. But over time, we forgot. Men stopped teaching their sons about women and men became fools.

This verse is over thousands of years old, "It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house."

And so is this, "6For at the window of my house
I have looked out through my lattice,
7 and I have seen among the simple,
I have perceived among the youths,
a young man lacking sense,
8 passing along the street near her corner,
taking the road to her house
9 in the twilight, in the evening,
at the time of night and darkness.
10 And behold, the woman meets him,
dressed as a prostitute, wily of heart.[c]
11 She is loud and wayward;
her feet do not stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the market,
and at every corner she lies in wait.
13 She seizes him and kisses him,
and with bold face she says to him,
14 “I had to offer sacrifices,[d]
and today I have paid my vows;
15 so now I have come out to meet you,
to seek you eagerly, and I have found you.
16 I have spread my couch with coverings,
colored linens from Egyptian linen;
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh,
aloes, and cinnamon.
18 Come, let us take our fill of love till morning;
let us delight ourselves with love.
19 For my husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey;
20 he took a bag of money with him;
at full moon he will come home.”
21 With much seductive speech she persuades him;
with her smooth talk she compels him.
22 All at once he follows her,
as an ox goes to the slaughter,
or as a stag is caught fast[e]
23 till an arrow pierces its liver;
as a bird rushes into a snare;
he does not know that it will cost him his life.
24 And now, O sons, listen to me,
and be attentive to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not your heart turn aside to her ways;
do not stray into her paths,
26 for many a victim has she laid low,
and all her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is the way to Sheol,
going down to the chambers of death."

Notice how in the above verses, the man is seen as the victim and the woman as a predator?

Also women think that they are entitled to reproductive rights. They demand that tax dollars pay for their own contraception and their abortions. JFL. Then they have the audacity to tell us that we are "entitled".

I am a very loyal person and very empathetic. Except towards women. Women are some of the most vile and disgusting creatures to crawl on this planet. They worship themselves, the ultimate narcissists.

There is a reason why the Bible said, "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." There was a time when our ancestors knew the truth about women. But over time, we forgot. Men stopped teaching their sons about women and men became fools.

This verse is over thousands of years old, "It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house."

And so is this, "6For at the window of my house
I have looked out through my lattice,
7 and I have seen among the simple,
I have perceived among the youths,
a young man lacking sense,
8 passing along the street near her corner,
taking the road to her house
9 in the twilight, in the evening,
at the time of night and darkness.
10 And behold, the woman meets him,
dressed as a prostitute, wily of heart.[c]
11 She is loud and wayward;
her feet do not stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the market,
and at every corner she lies in wait.
13 She seizes him and kisses him,
and with bold face she says to him,
14 “I had to offer sacrifices,[d]
and today I have paid my vows;
15 so now I have come out to meet you,
to seek you eagerly, and I have found you.
16 I have spread my couch with coverings,
colored linens from Egyptian linen;
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh,
aloes, and cinnamon.
18 Come, let us take our fill of love till morning;
let us delight ourselves with love.
19 For my husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey;
20 he took a bag of money with him;
at full moon he will come home.”
21 With much seductive speech she persuades him;
with her smooth talk she compels him.
22 All at once he follows her,
as an ox goes to the slaughter,
or as a stag is caught fast[e]
23 till an arrow pierces its liver;
as a bird rushes into a snare;
he does not know that it will cost him his life.
24 And now, O sons, listen to me,
and be attentive to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not your heart turn aside to her ways;
do not stray into her paths,
26 for many a victim has she laid low,
and all her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is the way to Sheol,
going down to the chambers of death."

Notice how in the above verses, the man is seen as the victim and the woman as a predator?
Yeah, Paul was pretty based. But Solomon was a complete hypocrite. He literally had a thousand foids.

Honestly I just wish celibacy was normalized.
Absolutely no. This is exactly what society wants: ugly men accepting their condition and being tax-paying alves until death

We need the exact opposite: celibacy is not normal and society will pay for forcing it unto us. The right to have a girlfriend and a family is given to us by god and nobody can take it from us

Let's face it: Not only do most people expect everyone to be getting laid on a regular basis, but they also expect everyone to have a real need for intimacy.

Look at how normies talk about pedophiles. It's the mainstream opinion that they should be exterminated or imprisoned even if they've never actually molested a kid. Why? Because normies don't think pedophiles have the ability to be celibate.

Another obvious example is how normies talk about homophobia. You don't even need to say gays should turn straight. If anyone so much as implies that it might be okay for them not to have sex with each other, normies lose their minds. Why? Because they don't think they have the ability to be celibate.

And then you have incels. All of a sudden normies change their toon when it comes to straight male virgins. First they expect us to get laid. And then if you manage to convince them this is impossible, they then expect us to accept our celibacy and not complain.

Honestly I just wish celibacy was normalized. The social stigma is way worse than the lack of sex.
When you have no power or standing & the herd is against you that is the heaviest load, no one cares, no one listens, you're just judged, ridiculed & bullied; you either go hermit, become a hollow shell or self destruct.

What more is there to it? You can love your self but when all hate you, how do you deal with it. If you're in this situation you should be given free money to cope, you can avoid others & the pain while sparing the norms from having to be around someone they despise. Expecting a punching bag is cruel & sadistic but permitted in the norm morality sphere as you're a marked class.

They change the perspective based on if you're the good or the bad, the side being relative to their bias of course.

Last edited:

They’re so unfair. They can insult us but we are not allowed to insult them.

only if you're super religious

Yeah, Paul was pretty based. But Solomon was a complete hypocrite. He literally had a thousand foids.
Solomon was a blackpilled Chad.

"27 Behold, this is what I found, says the Preacher, while adding one thing to another to find the scheme of things— 28 which my soul has sought repeatedly, but I have not found. One man among a thousand I found, but a woman among all these I have not found. 29 See, this alone I found, that God made man upright, but they have sought out many schemes."

Solomon says out of 1000 men, there is one good man. But in women there are none.

Not only was it "normal" a few centuries back but it was even well regarded. @Meus

Celibate people were viewed as more pure.

That is one of the reasons I think it would be a good idea to start a monkcel order:
One of the possible outcomes would be to rehabilitate celibacy

because they are right, celibacy is not normal at all, almost everyone at our age should be with a wife, children, a house etc, but modern society less and less people have sexual relations.