No one seems to mention the fact that Jeff Bezo's lover is a literal old, nasty hag

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
"Just be the richest man in the world, bro"

With all of that wealth and he can't even do better than an old hag.

"just moneymaxx, bro"

I mean making money is great for living a comfortable lifestyle, but it obviously doesn't help with women, much.

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Maybe he wants someone who actually love him and not a dumb vapid whore who just want his money

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Moneycoping is sad as fuck. Throwing your best years away working and studying like a dog to acquire money only to get old, used-up golddiggers who will give you starfish sex and eventually divorcerape you.

A young pretty boy from the nearest favela here has a better life quality than that guy.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
He's a bad person. She's also a bad person.
The only people I feel bad for in the divorce situation is the workers who will likely face pay cuts and lower standard of working conditions brought on by the falling stock prices, caused by financial troubles with the CEO, all instigated by his gold digger wife.

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Maybe he wants someone who actually love him and not a dumb vapid whore who just want his money
JFL, Sanchez climbs up the money tree, she used to go with NBA and NFL players. The best Bozos could do was get an expired gold digger.

Last edited:

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
She is now seen as an inspiration for all the divorce back stabbing foids of the world, any man that marries in the 21st century is just downright cucked

Eskimocel

-
And she will proceed to scam him for more than half of his money.

Thats the power of a hag.

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Maybe he wants someone who actually love him
Foids don't love.. the word "love" should not be uttered out of their fetid cum crusted mouths.. it sounds a filthy word when it comes out of their mouths because they will never mean it.. they would literally hop on a Chad the second you turn your back anyway. Foids aren't loyal.

52cel

Banned
-
I have no idea why he is leaving his much more attractive wife...And paying her....to be with this ugly skank

iKillCucks

WRATH
-
Moneycoping is sad as fuck. Throwing your best years away working and studying like a dog to acquire money only to get old, used-up golddiggers who will give you starfish sex and eventually divorcerape you.

A young pretty boy from the nearest favela here has a better life quality than that guy.

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Bozos wife used to fuck tyrones? Ha ha ha

What??????
Yeah, I know she was with Tony Gonzalez, a Tyrone-Juan hybrid and a bunch of black pro athletes. Meanwhile Bozos has probably been with a handful of women that he didn’t have to pay for.

Brahcel

Admiral
-
Yeah, I know she was with Tony Gonzalez, a Tyrone-Juan hybrid and a bunch of black pro athletes. Meanwhile Bozos has probably been with a handful of women that he didn’t have to pay for.
Lol cuck and she was suppose to have met him in school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)