Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious no one is entitled to anything

to be completely honest 99% of incels are total hypocrites. i have seen more than 2000 threads over the past couple of years since i browsed the forum and i have seen countless posts with this preface:

"i would love a girlfriend who is my looksmatch bro, she would be so nice and would make my life so much better"

or even worse:

"foid says she doesnt want to date men under 6'5 8/10 (brutal)"

you retards talk so much about chad this, chad that, and you talk constantly about how much you value a womans opinion, but in the EXACT SAME breath you whine about how they are all stuck up shallow whores. how they all need to have horrible things happen to them. which one is it? half of you cant make up your minds about whether or not the opinion of a woman matters or if all women are the horrible, nasty things you say about them.

i actually agree that none of you are entitled to anything. no one in this world owes you anything be that sex, money, love, friendship, connection..... everyone in this world should expect to be out for themselves without the expectation that someone else is going to swoop in and save them with 0 hesitation.

now with that being said i believe this applies to all people. male, female, tall, short, poor, rich, brown, white purple etc etc etc you get the idea. no matter what demographic you belong to it is ridiculous and selfish to demand that others have some kind of societal obligation to "owe" you anything.

but this idea goes both ways.. just like incels are not owed sex, relationships, love, and all the different things we long for, doesnt mean anyone else is either.... you cannot believe in one group not being entitled to anything and not believe people of other demographics are still entitled to other things.

women should not be entitled to protection if they feel unsafe or threatened, blacks should not be entitled to extra financial accomodations or social privileges based on the color of thier skin, and just like an incel is not entitled to sex or relationships, NO ONE should be entitled to them. sad, lonely, hurt people are not entitled to anything from this cruel society - and that makes sense given its parameters.

you are a hypocrite if you say otherwise. the conditions from one set of people should be applied to all for a truly fair outlook of this world. just like pro-womens groups say women are entitled to feeling safe at night (not true, no one is entitled to anything), you incels are not entitled to anything either.
Fuck you white knight

Maybe we even get AI sexbots long before society wakes up to what it's doing to us. But I would still want to force them to openly acknowledge how unfair life has been for us. We should be counted amongst the marginalized and disadvantaged, worlds more so than almost all women who are granted a spot on that list.
We are close to getting realistic AI sexbots/girlfriends, but I would rather rot in loneliness than to experience fake love and fake sex. Btw, I do hope that the male loneliness epidemic gets worse so that more men will wake up and take action against this injustice.

We are close to getting realistic AI sexbots/girlfriends, but I would rather rot in loneliness than to experience fake love and fake sex. Btw, I do hope that the male loneliness epidemic gets worse so that more men will wake up and take action against this injustice.
If we make it that far without ASI wiping us out, sexbots will be better partners than real people before long. Both in terms of sex, love and everyday life. Your brain gets tricked by this
Fingers trick

it will not protect you if a superhumanly intelligent AI tries to hack your love center.

Shut the fuck up faggot and jump off a bridge.

i need to cut back on the seed oils or this could be me some day