Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious no one is entitled to anything

would i be lying if i said 99% of incels think they are owed sex? or would you say something different
To similarly pull a statistic out of my ass, would I also be lying if I said 99% of women are shallow?

no one hates you, no one even thinks about you or cares about you you lol. hatred implies that people specifically have you in mind like you are some kind of supervillain lol. i can assure you you are not that important
Ok, cool...
Since the mods are perfectly fine with infiltrators, I will just put you on Ignore.

I hope you find out sooner or later that doing this won't lead to any sympathy from women.

To similarly pull a statistic out of my ass, would I also be lying if I said 99% of women are shallow?
i asked the question first…. how many incels do you think are entitled to sex? and for ur question what kind of women are u referring to?

Ok, cool...
Since the mods are perfectly fine with infiltrators, I will just put you on Ignore.

I hope you find out sooner or later that doing this won't lead to any sympathy from women.
i am an incel, i don’t care about muh sympathy

i guess its one less idiot to look at my theeads

being genetically disadvantaged in looks is indeed akin to being disadvantaged in your mental or physically capabilities

It'll be fine.

i asked the question first…. how many incels do you think are entitled to sex? and for ur question what kind of women are u referring to?
Kek, mate you're full of shit. Even if you were correct you're STILL generalizing a group of people, which you've called me out for. Seems like I'm in for a nice lesson in mental gymnastics, I'm out of this thread.
Ok, cool...
Read the wording in the OP carefully:
you incels are not entitled to anything either.

Kek, mate you're full of shit. Even if you were correct you're STILL generalizing a group of people, which you've called me out for. Seems like I'm in for a nice lesson in mental gymnastics, I'm out of this thread.

Read the wording in the OP carefully:
you still have 0 answer to a question i asked you first…. lol

Why don’t you go to reddit instead ? maybe you could become a mod for /short with all that soy :feels::banhammer:
hahahaha why are all the replies such nonsense

has your ant brain already blocked out my reply because you couldn't find a good answer?
what have i not replied to, sorry im laughing at all the replies of people frothing at the mouth, just link it in the reply i’ll check it out

Attachments

• FMPKfrqXIAUopbn.png
    FMPKfrqXIAUopbn.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 143
are you gonna link something or have i short circuited you so badly you just resort to posting images?

so much for having a high iq lil buddy
when you wanna pretend to engage with arguments again, just quote my post

Attachments

• 1680270343485557.png
    1680270343485557.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 15
You know that soyciety places obligations upon it's citizens? So, 'no one entitled to anything' practically doesn't work.
If it was true, then no one would be entitled to organize a community, built a city, create an army, laws etc.
But we live in an organized soyciety...

You know that soyciety places obligations upon it's citizens? So, 'no one entitled to anything' practically doesn't work.
If it was true, then no one would be entitled to organize a community, built a city, create an army, laws etc.
But we live in an organized soyciety...
what kind of obligations would you say are placed

to be completely honest 99% of incels are total hypocrites. i have seen more than 2000 threads over the past couple of years since i browsed the forum and i have seen countless posts with this preface:

"i would love a girlfriend who is my looksmatch bro, she would be so nice and would make my life so much better"

or even worse:

"foid says she doesnt want to date men under 6'5 8/10 (brutal)"

you retards talk so much about chad this, chad that, and you talk constantly about how much you value a womans opinion, but in the EXACT SAME breath you whine about how they are all stuck up shallow whores. how they all need to have horrible things happen to them. which one is it? half of you cant make up your minds about whether or not the opinion of a woman matters or if all women are the horrible, nasty things you say about them.

i actually agree that none of you are entitled to anything. no one in this world owes you anything be that sex, money, love, friendship, connection..... everyone in this world should expect to be out for themselves without the expectation that someone else is going to swoop in and save them with 0 hesitation.

now with that being said i believe this applies to all people. male, female, tall, short, poor, rich, brown, white purple etc etc etc you get the idea. no matter what demographic you belong to it is ridiculous and selfish to demand that others have some kind of societal obligation to "owe" you anything.

but this idea goes both ways.. just like incels are not owed sex, relationships, love, and all the different things we long for, doesnt mean anyone else is either.... you cannot believe in one group not being entitled to anything and not believe people of other demographics are still entitled to other things.

women should not be entitled to protection if they feel unsafe or threatened, blacks should not be entitled to extra financial accomodations or social privileges based on the color of thier skin, and just like an incel is not entitled to sex or relationships, NO ONE should be entitled to them. sad, lonely, hurt people are not entitled to anything from this cruel society - and that makes sense given its parameters.

you are a hypocrite if you say otherwise. the conditions from one set of people should be applied to all for a truly fair outlook of this world. just like pro-womens groups say women are entitled to feeling safe at night (not true, no one is entitled to anything), you incels are not entitled to anything either.
ok chud.

Jesus created me with a penis and balls, and therefore I am entitled to sex

They aren’t, but you still have rotters thinking they deserve shit without putting any work, as for foids no work u can put will get you there if you’re non nt or trucel

They aren’t, but you still have rotters thinking they deserve shit without putting any work, as for foids no work u can put will get you there if you’re non nt or trucel
Ye

TLDR, also you're a blue pilled intruder and should be banned.

It's hard to not feel bitter about not getting sex when a child molesting serial killer can get a girlfriend just because he has a better bone structure than me.

It's hard to not feel bitter about not getting sex when a child molesting serial killer can get a girlfriend just because he has a better bone structure than me.
you can feel bitter about it, it is your right

but to say you deserve pussy is retarded

no one deserves pussy chad or not

no one deserves pussy chad or not
Society needs to stop force feeding men blue pills then. We get told to make good money, treat women with respect, have good personalities etc and women will like us. After doing all that society asks, we still get rejected because women aren't physically attracted to us.

to be completely honest 99% of incels are total hypocrites. i have seen more than 2000 threads over the past couple of years since i browsed the forum and i have seen countless posts with this preface:

"i would love a girlfriend who is my looksmatch bro, she would be so nice and would make my life so much better"

or even worse:

"foid says she doesnt want to date men under 6'5 8/10 (brutal)"

you retards talk so much about chad this, chad that, and you talk constantly about how much you value a womans opinion, but in the EXACT SAME breath you whine about how they are all stuck up shallow whores. how they all need to have horrible things happen to them. which one is it? half of you cant make up your minds about whether or not the opinion of a woman matters or if all women are the horrible, nasty things you say about them.

i actually agree that none of you are entitled to anything. no one in this world owes you anything be that sex, money, love, friendship, connection..... everyone in this world should expect to be out for themselves without the expectation that someone else is going to swoop in and save them with 0 hesitation.

now with that being said i believe this applies to all people. male, female, tall, short, poor, rich, brown, white purple etc etc etc you get the idea. no matter what demographic you belong to it is ridiculous and selfish to demand that others have some kind of societal obligation to "owe" you anything.

but this idea goes both ways.. just like incels are not owed sex, relationships, love, and all the different things we long for, doesnt mean anyone else is either.... you cannot believe in one group not being entitled to anything and not believe people of other demographics are still entitled to other things.

women should not be entitled to protection if they feel unsafe or threatened, blacks should not be entitled to extra financial accomodations or social privileges based on the color of thier skin, and just like an incel is not entitled to sex or relationships, NO ONE should be entitled to them. sad, lonely, hurt people are not entitled to anything from this cruel society - and that makes sense given its parameters.

you are a hypocrite if you say otherwise. the conditions from one set of people should be applied to all for a truly fair outlook of this world. just like pro-womens groups say women are entitled to feeling safe at night (not true, no one is entitled to anything), you incels are not entitled to anything either.
Room-temperature IQ (in celsius)

You are not entitled to tell people what they are entitled to

You are not entitled to my time reading all that

why are you such a retard?
OutcompetwdByRoomba, you are right, the OP is in fact a retard that makes illogical arguments that justifies the abuse and discrimination of incels.
Here is what the OP gets wrong.
-OP claims that nobody is entitled to ANYTHING, this is wrong because people are entitled to certain things depending on their circumstances, if a poor person cannot afford groceries, healthcare, clothing, etc, he/she is entitled to welfare so she can afford to have these basic needs. In America, and in other economically developed nations, poor people get welfare, how is that bad? It isn't. They need it to survive and function.

-OP claims that people who are hurt aren't entitled to anything, then does that mean it is okay to bully, harrass, attack, and mentally harm others? No, they are entitled to respect and to be treated humanley.

The OPs logic is dangerous, because with this type of logic, anyone can claim that nobody is entitled to life or safety, this means that humans can be murdered for no reason because they are not entitled to life according to the logic of the OP

Last edited:
OutcompetwdByRoomba, you are right, the OP is in fact a retard that makes illogical arguments that justifies the abuse and discrimination of incels.
Here is what the OP gets wrong.
-OP claims that nobody is entitled to ANYTHING, this is wrong because people are entitled to certain things depending on their circumstances, if a poor person cannot afford groceries, healthcare, clothing, etc, he/she is entitled to welfare so she can afford to have these basic needs. In America, and in other economically developed nations, poor people get welfare, how is that bad? It isn't. They need it to survive and function.

-OP claims that people who are hurt aren't entitled to anything, then does that mean it is okay to bully, harrass, attack, and mentally harm others? No, they are entitled to respect and to be treated humanley.

The OPs logic is dangerous, because with this type of logic, anyone can claim that nobody is entitled to life or safety, this means that humans can be murdered for no reason because they are not entitled to life according to the logic of the OP
He was just another ~105IQ infiltrator. I will never get how these people can fail so spectacularly at such basic logic.

"Being entitled to something" isn't a natural state of being, it's not something that exists independently of the ruleset we choose to run our society on. So, "being entitled to" just means "we decided you / everyone deserves this".

The rationale for what people are entitled to that our current paradigm revolves around is heavily focused on "equality", "fairness", "minimizing suffering" and "maximizing happyness". In particular, we focus on flattening the inequalities that are rooted in nature (which are all, but people are operating under false assumptions when it comes to that).

As you said, the disabled, the poor, the abnormal. All of them and many more are born unfairly disadvantaged and we try to help them succeed anyhow. Men as a group are born disadvantaged in terms of sexual market value and also another currency I haven't seen named yet, something like "social market value". It has a lot of overlap with the sexual market but is not the same.

Once you are no longer starving and have a roof over your head, social and romantic success become arguably the most important things for your overall life satisfaction. One sex is born rich in those domains, one is born poor. Something has to be done to address that, otherwise we are no longer striving for equality. We aren't doing that already, "gender pay gap" as a talking point being rooted in statistical illiteracy, all the domains in which men are underperforming being ignored (or made even worse for them on purpose). But the pretense is still there.

We are entitled to our society acknowledging our plight, admitting its root causes are out of our control and making an honest, concerted effort to help us achieve parity with women in those highly relevant fields. And we should demand those things. Aggressively. While prodiving a defensible justification and making jutifiable demands. This whole "state-mandated gf" shit and all the edge-posting is just making us look bad and ensuring the public thinks we are all irredemable scum and deserve everything we are getting.

He was just another ~105IQ infiltrator. I will never get how these people can fail so spectacularly at such basic logic.

"Being entitled to something" isn't a natural state of being, it's not something that exists independently of the ruleset we choose to run our society on. So, "being entitled to" just means "we decided you / everyone deserves this".

The rationale for what people are entitled to that our current paradigm revolves around is heavily focused on "equality", "fairness", "minimizing suffering" and "maximizing happyness". In particular, we focus on flattening the inequalities that are rooted in nature (which are all, but people are operating under false assumptions when it comes to that).

As you said, the disabled, the poor, the abnormal. All of them and many more are born unfairly disadvantaged and we try to help them succeed anyhow. Men as a group are born disadvantaged in terms of sexual market value and also another currency I haven't seen named yet, something like "social market value". It has a lot of overlap with the sexual market but is not the same.

Once you are no longer starving and have a roof over your head, social and romantic success become arguably the most important things for your overall life satisfaction. One sex is born rich in those domains, one is born poor. Something has to be done to address that, otherwise we are no longer striving for equality. We aren't doing that already, "gender pay gap" as a talking point being rooted in statistical illiteracy, all the domains in which men are underperforming being ignored (or made even worse for them on purpose). But the pretense is still there.

We are entitled to our society acknowledging our plight, admitting its root causes are out of our control and making an honest, concerted effort to help us achieve parity with women in those highly relevant fields. And we should demand those things. Aggressively. While prodiving a defensible justification and making jutifiable demands. This whole "state-mandated gf" shit and all the edge-posting is just making us look bad and ensuring the public thinks we are all irredemable scum and deserve everything we are getting.
Do you believe that providing men with state-mandated wives is a bad idea? If so, what is the solution to ending inceldom?

Last edited:
Do you belive that providing men with state-mandated wives is a bad idea? If so, what is the solution to ending inceldom?
It obviously solves the problem of inceldom, so I guess you can say it does what it wants to. But it's bad in the sense that it has 0.00% chance of garnering public approval.

What the end solution is I don't know. But on the way there we will need to get enough people on our side to affect society-wide change. The dating market being fucked is in a sense recruting people for us as we speak.

But the ideas we present as our core demands need to make sense, need to be acceptable enough to stand a chance, should not make people laugh at us or hate us. Even if you wanted state-mandated wifes, you would not say that right now. Even if that was your end goal, the optimal move right now would not be to put the idea out there.

I think what ultimately needs to happen is something along the lines of
The solution is to recognize the innate inequality on the sexual market and equalize it by tilting society in men's favor. Make it as easy as possible for men to create value which makes them more attractive to women, allowing them to overcome the disadvantaged situation they were born into. Make women dependend on their man again. Pretty much the opposite off everything we are doing. Education should be organized to fit boys, they are the ones most dependend on earning money in their future partner search.
On addition, financially inventivise earlier marriage and disincentivise divorce. If chad settles down early with the girl of his choice, he is removed from the market (well, mostly, somewhat) and the rest of the women have to search for someone on their looks level.
All of this still doesn't help the men truly fucked by their genetics, the ones too stupid or with too many personality deficientcies / mental abnormalities to create value (and also not physically attractive), so find a way to funnel direct financial support to those poor souls.
All of these might not be enough. But the first step is getting people to accept that we are unfairly disadvantaged and deserving of societal support. Once that is done, differend things can be tried out. To get there, someone needs to play politics / the PR game and get male-sympathetic perspectives out there.

Maybe we even get AI sexbots long before society wakes up to what it's doing to us. But I would still want to force them to openly acknowledge how unfair life has been for us. We should be counted amongst the marginalized and disadvantaged, worlds more so than almost all women who are granted a spot on that list.