Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no one (including males) wants me around

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
as said above. i am a talkative person and generally kind to people really.

no one invites me to anywhere, and if we're gonna do something, they will find a stupid excuse to cancel it, and do it themselves. and they think they can hide from me.

this is not one, not two, like a hundred times. i only left house for like 5 times to hangout during high school.

i wanna off myself and put some peoples names in my note so i can ruin their lives forever and haunt them forever. :feelsLSD:

does this happen to you?

Ugly, and don't mind Sneir he's the resident schizo.

no one invites me to anywhere, and if we're gonna do something, they will find a stupid excuse to cancel it, and do it themselves. and they think they can hide from me.

this is not one, not two, like a hundred times. i only left house for like 5 times to hangout during high school.

i wanna off myself and put some peoples names in my note so i can ruin their lives forever and haunt them forever. :feelsLSD:

does this happen to you?
its because of how you look

its because of how you look
that may be the case. im a bit overweight (%19-20 bodyfat) and avg face. i think it's more because im kind to people. most social people are the toxic chads.

@Pissedcel your twin

Yep, you're just ugly male. And that's all

does this happen to you?
u think theyll care if a subhuman kills themselves:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: