Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no one (including males) wants me around

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
12h 9m
as said above. i am a talkative person and generally kind to people really.

no one invites me to anywhere, and if we're gonna do something, they will find a stupid excuse to cancel it, and do it themselves. and they think they can hide from me.

this is not one, not two, like a hundred times. i only left house for like 5 times to hangout during high school.

i wanna off myself and put some peoples names in my note so i can ruin their lives forever and haunt them forever. :feelsLSD:

does this happen to you?

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT AND GAMBLER
★★★★★
45d 18h 53m

no one invites me to anywhere, and if we're gonna do something, they will find a stupid excuse to cancel it, and do it themselves. and they think they can hide from me.

this is not one, not two, like a hundred times. i only left house for like 5 times to hangout during high school.

i wanna off myself and put some peoples names in my note so i can ruin their lives forever and haunt them forever. :feelsLSD:

does this happen to you?
who asked bitch no one fuck off away from here just rot in your stinky basement hahahah (in video game):feelsthink:

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Ugly autistic invalid
★★★★★
16d 12h 59m
Ugly, and don't mind Sneir he's the resident schizo.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
119d 18h 4m

does this happen to you?
its because of how you look

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
12h 9m
its because of how you look
that may be the case. im a bit overweight (%19-20 bodyfat) and avg face. i think it's more because im kind to people. most social people are the toxic chads.

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★★
24d 19h 8m
@Pissedcel your twin

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★
10d 15h 32m
Yep, you're just ugly male. And that's all

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 15h 15m

does this happen to you?
u think theyll care if a subhuman kills themselves:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: