Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one has it worse than me on the planet (Prove me wrong)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
This is just a little taste

- born into an all white family as an ethnic (mother was a whore and had 4 baby daddy's) i get treated different and i dont feel like i belong so i become reclusive playing video games
- homeschooled in highschool (barely had social skills but i was getting more confident) so now i have no way to meet new people but online
- on welfare so i cant work at 15 or get a job or do a hobby like youtube for fun
- poor as fuck (had to pick fruit/cut grass/ rake leaves just to have money to pay the rent)
- didnt have a teenhood (sat in my room the entire time)
- breaks dick (not fully) at 16 so my brain stops sending signals to get horny etc. I become more reclusive and a mistanthrope

- never been in a social group setting
- never had an irl friend only aquatances
- not close with any of my family for reasons

Honest question: Why do you think you deserve a girlfriend when you're such a failure? Why do you think a foid should be attracted to you?

Honest question: Why do you think you deserve a girlfriend when you're such a failure? Why do you think a foid should be attracted to you?
When did i say i deserve a girlfriend? I literally have no sex drive.

Unvoluntary Failure. I had lots of dreams, id be a multi millionaire and famous if i wasnt born into poverty and had control over my life.

I just assumed that you want or try to get a girlfriend because it's INvoluntary celibate after all.
Sounds a bit like you aren't even an incel because you don't try nor want a gf ...

Unvoluntary Failure. I had lots of dreams, id be a multi millionaire and famous if i wasnt born into poverty and had control over my life.
I see, so you're incel because you're an involuntary failure and that's why you don't have a gf or even the sex drive.

- breaks dick (not fully) at 16 so my brain stops sending signals to get horny etc. I become more reclusive and a mistanthrope
This seems like a good thing ur not controlled by cooming anymore

Ya genetic trash possibly worse than many of us. One thing is don't worry about being born poor for making money, that doesn't matter. Eg..for some cuck building a youtube channel, what difference does it make if they were born poor or rich. It turns out everything is like that for making money.

I just assumed that you want or try to get a girlfriend because it's INvoluntary celibate after all.
Sounds a bit like you aren't even an incel because you don't try nor want a gf ...
I will try once i looksmax and fix my hormones. If that doesnt work ill go the hooker route.
This seems like a good thing ur not controlled by cooming anymore
I see, so you're incel because you're an involuntary failure and that's why you don't have a gf or even the sex drive.
Indeed.
Ya genetic trash possibly worse than many of us. One thing is don't worry about being born poor for making money, that doesn't matter. Eg..for some cuck building a youtube channel, what difference does it make if they were born poor or rich. It turns out everything is like that for making money.
The good thing is i'm not subhuman looking.

Close enough, but my dick is working, so there is that.

still a hard pack to deal with. But respectfully mogs me

- megapoorcel living on argentine (biggest inflation on world)

- work on fast food, make 150 dol a month, less than 2k dol a year, 8 hours a day

- 5'6

- pre-cirrhosis and diabetic

- physically disabled with pectus excavatum, hardening my breathe

- completely bald since 27

- abandoned by my father by age 3

- jaw and chinless pack

- gigantic head, no hats or caps fit

- bow-legged

- addicted on weed and regular user of horse anesthesic (kethamine)

unfortunately list goes on and on

Last edited:

Doesn’t that go against determinism? I hear a bit of hope in there

breaks dick (not fully) at 16 so my brain stops sending signals to get horny etc. I become more reclusive and a mistanthrope

That actually makes you worse off than me, I have a functioning (although extremely crooked) dick, every day I am glad that I am capable of masturbation. I literally wouldn't know what I would do with my life of I'd ever lose the ability to have erections. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

you're madshit sus for saying that

i can see why people think you're an infiltrator

Damn, this is so dumb that it needs a lenghty response which I can't type on my phone right now. I'll have to answer it later when I'm on my computer.
youngcels are mad lol

Why do you think you deserve a girlfriend when you're such a failure? Why do you think a foid should be attracted to you?
you're madshit sus for saying that
I think I'm just being realistic.
This used to be a forum for guys who actually tried getting a gf but failed.
Now it's mostly whiny, depressive, negative, fat and stupid fucks who don't shower and never even tried to get a gf and it's kinda annoying + it gives incels a bad reputation.
It's based af to tell them that they aren't even incels, they're volcel because they voluntarily don't take ANY ACTION whatsoever to get out of their celibacy.

What many people here don't understand is that you cannot be a complete fuckup but still expect people to be friends or even girlfriends with you. This is illogical, doesn't make any sense. Get your fucking shit together or else you don't have any reason to complain.

Look at me, I did everything. I'm skinny, I looksmax, I shower, I have stable finances, I educate myself on social dynamics, I do everything there is to fit in and to get a gf, but bitches just won't touch me with a 10 foot pole because I'm ugly. (Which is btw the only reason why somebody can be incel, because it's the only thing you can't actively change). So yeah, we are not the same.
I have a reason to be mad at foids because I did everything but still got rejected. Many others here did NOTHING but expect to get rewarded and that kinda pisses me off and I think it's based to tell them that they're wrong.

And why the fuck foid should decide who she fucks with? Did she work for that? No. Same him. No one needs to work for that but you gaslight. Fuck you. You need this you need that. Psychotic normie