Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is nice_gay giving off infiltrator / normie vibes to everyone else?

Is he?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
20220720 212402

Idk he's just giving off IT/privaleged normie vibes like his life has been perfect from then to now and suffered nothing.

Last edited:
I think I've seen him roast some cucks in here before so no, although age gatekeeping is retarded he doesn't seem like an infiltrator

He's based only fools like you think he's infiltrator!!!!!

Nah he's cool.

At least he's openly gay unlike 99% of closetcels here

It's north fund because of all.

He's fine I guess:feelsjuice:

everyone here is a fed until proven otherwise

Comments did not pass the vibe check.

Not really. He is just more level headed than most users here.

No, he is fairly respectable.

Although, I dislike the idea of proving myself to holes.

One of your threads made it to the front page of Reddit btw, it had 17k upvotes or something

View attachment 641104

Idk he's just giving off IT/privaleged normie vibes like his life has been perfect from then to now and suffered nothing.
I think he just wants to help other incels.Life means more than women and you shouldn't focus everything on getting them, especially as a bad looking truecel.You should focus on the things you actually enjoy.

a) Why do you call me "nice_gay"? I haven't given you any reason to think that I'm gay and I'm very certain about that because I'm 100% heterosexual. I think it's very disrespectful to call me gay and potentially spread rumours which aren't true and which you have zero evidence for.

Is it because of my rainbow avi?
Bitch, I have this avi since 2018. The fact that you see a rainbow and immediatly think that the user has to be gay just shows that LGBTQ lives rent free in your head and that they managed to manipulate you into associating a nice thing like a rainbow with their shitty ideology.
Your mind has been corrupted by the left, they altered your thinking, it's over for you.

b) How the fuck does it give you "infiltrator/normie vibes" when I tell a 17yo that he still has his whole life in front of him? It's just a fact.

I think I've seen him roast some cucks in here before so no, although age gatekeeping is retarded he doesn't seem like an infiltrator
Age gatekeeping inceldom is the only rational and logical thing to do.
Some guys have their first girlfriend at 14, some at 16, some at 18.
The guy who got his first girlfriend at 18 got her because he didn't stop trying just because he didn't manage to find one at 14.

Just because you don't have a gf (yet) doesn't mean that you should stop trying and waste your time on incels.is, it doesn't make sense.
You can't just let every 14 year old who doesn't have a gf in here and demotivate him, because he probably still has plenty of opportunities to get a girlfriend, he just has to keep trying and not be a depressive fuck on incels.is.

Only after you've hit a certain age, a certain number of rejections, only after you tried everything in the book (like me) and still got nowhere, then you can savely say that you're an incel and that it's not your fault.

Letting literal kids on here and demotivate them is definitly the wrong thing to do.

c)
like his life has been perfect from then to now and suffered nothing.
I suffered enough and made plenty of threads about it, but being a whiny bitch won't improve anything. I'm 31 now, my life is almost over, I can't allow myself to waste any more time with being negative and depressed and I try to help younger people not to make the same mistake I did.
Don't be a whiny bitch. It doesn't improve anything, it only makes things worse and before you know, you're 31, your life is almost over and you go wtf did I do with my life. You don't want to be in that position.

>nice_gay

I chuckled IRL