Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting no one approaches me when i step outside

I

incredible

Greycel
fuck you.
i went trekking (alone) there were loads of people , in my age group and while i tried to put on a brave face and dapping up couple of dudes on my way up , not one reciprocated.
forget the toilets .
all acting high and mighty
i am so sick of it
i go outside every single day , challenging to the rhetoric of basement dwelling neet who hasnt touched grass in ages and no one even says hi to me

Improve your personality. That's it.

why would strangers strike up a conversation with you jfl
i went trekking (alone) there were loads of people , in my age group and while i tried to put on a brave face and dapping up couple of dudes on my way up , not one reciprocated.
sounds non-nt to me, normies dont do this.

why would strangers strike up a conversation with you jfl

sounds non-nt to me, normies dont do this.

normiers / NT people dont initiate random convos with strangers ? i think youve got your definitions mixed.
YOU sound non-NT AF (not surprised seeing the forum we are in)
also i wasnt trying to strike up a conversation but saying sup with a head nod . kinda acknowledging their existence

How have you not already learned that people don't give a shit about anyone outside of their inner circle? This is why you need to build one from a young age and keep it. If you're still a loner as an adult, it's over for you.

no one even says hi to me
-
That sounds kinda normal to me, tbh-- I don't say hi to people as I walk by, and to me it might seem strange if someone else said hi to me.- I do not quite understand what your expectations are.
-

How have you not already learned that people don't give a shit about anyone outside of their inner circle? This is why you need to build one from a young age and keep it. If you're still a loner as an adult, it's over for you.
yeah i learned this in senior year. Most don’t give a fuck about you. They just wanna talk to their closer friends and nothing more. You’ll be aquitances with them at best

When someone I've never seen before greets me, I don't answer, trusting people is a trap

You fell for the "just go outside" meme. Never began

yuor innerlight just wasn't bright enough

also i wasnt trying to strike up a conversation but saying sup with a head nod . kinda acknowledging their existence
How crowded was it ?
If there were a lot of people it makes sense not to acknowledge everyone you cross paths with

i tried to put on a brave face and dapping up couple of dudes on my way up , not one reciprocated.
what the fuck do you even mean by that

what the fuck do you even mean by that
i was hiking alone and on my way up to the top i tried high-fiving some blokes who were also there to hike and people werent very nice to say the least.

anyways , i have altered my routine and have been going out way less than i was before . only stepping out when absolutely necessary . took me a while to realize but its fucking pointless to keep clinging to the hope that one day on my long walks someone would approach me and i will make a friend.
fucking done

i was hiking alone and on my way up to the top i tried high-fiving some blokes who were also there to hike and people werent very nice to say the least.
nah bro high-fiving is weird af, in my country there is a culture of saying hi to people you pass on the trail while hiking but no physical touch. just try saying hi and waving your hand bro and check what happens then. also hiking is the best activity in the world so don't stop doing it and don't kid yourself you're not meeting anybody on those hikes/walks, they're for you and your mental only

fuck you.
forget the toilets .
all acting high and mighty
i am so sick of it
i go outside every single day , challenging to the rhetoric of basement dwelling neet who hasnt touched grass in ages and no one even says hi to me
It's hard

Why would anyone approach you, you don't have a cunt between your legs, so unless you're a celebrity, a millionaire or a genetically gifted one out of 1000 chad this won't happen, no one is interested in you. Male privilege they call it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back