Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No offense but why do curries smell so bad?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
Anytime I have to sit near these niggas on the bus they always stink, smell like pure body odor. And it’s worse than niggers.

Man I wish I wasn’t such a subhuman so cute girls would sit near me and I can sniff their hair.

Must have some sort of genetic predisposition to sweating. I have noticed that a lot of curries stink of curry or BO.

Must have some sort of genetic predisposition to sweating. I have noticed that a lot of curries stink of curry or BO.
The odor of curry for some reason comes out your pores once you eat it.

Ugliest race, ugliest smell, ugliest environment, ugliest existence

Curries are just naturally fucking disgusting

#TotalCurryDeath

Spicy food every day. White people will also smell like curries in a few decades because they started eating spicy food alot more often now.

White people cuisine were always bland but now every white person i know has to have spices and sauces on every single fucking food they eat.

Saturday I was on the bus when a a black landwhale got in the bus. Man i ve never seen a person smell so bad. I had to leave the bus on the next stop because I was about to puke. Not even in my worst days working on construction sites I smelled that bad.

It’s because the food curries eat causes them to have that specific body odor.

why don't they put on a deodrant then?
Deo doesnt cover your smell up forever. For example i shower everyday and use deo but after a short time i still sweat and smell from my arm pits