Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHY DO WOMEN SMELL SO GOOD

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL;DR
this foid on the bus smelled really good

I was on the bus this morning. It was cramped as shit, you couldn't even move or breathe.
This cute black foid (she looked gypsy, probably 17 or 18) was next to me. Her arm was pressing hard on my stomach and it fucking hurt but i didn't care. It felt so good.

She had black curly hair with some hair strands dyed blue. Her hair smelled like fucking lavender shampoo i sniffed it through out the entire bus ride
Kinda like this:
233f81a46f15181eb218dafe7a848f00

Her body scent was beyond fucking intoxicating. I felt it run trought my whole body holy shit.

Its almost the end of the day but im still melting thinking about how she smelled. She smelled like warm. I know its a weird description but she literally was RADIATING warmth and good smell.

Why do i torture myself thinking about her? Im so pathetic. Women are walking black tar heroin.

bro big same

im sucha sucker for women pefume

like if i smell a good smelling foid it just makes me all happy

bro big same

im sucha sucker for women pefume

like if i smell a good smelling foid it just makes me all happy
Thats because women release feel good chemicals and serotonin. Thats why us incels are depressed, not because we jerk off, browse internet all day or eat shit food. No. Its because women dont want to be around us.

smely foids too

Pheromones.
"Pheromones are chemicals that animals and humans use to communicate. Our bodies release pheromones through sweat, urine, semen, breast milk, and vaginal fluid. The theory is that these substances cause a reaction in the people around us. For example, pheromones might help us attract a mate."
Foids are animals theory confirmed

They don’t. If they smell “good” it’s just fragrances to hide the stench. They know their vaginas smell foul 24/7 and they’re insecure about it too. If they don’t use perfumes, they’re fucked.

They smell like shit. That's why they do chemical warfare on their bodies every morning.

They don’t. If they smell “good” it’s just fragrances to hide the stench. They know their vaginas smell foul 24/7 and they’re insecure about it too. If they don’t use perfumes, they’re fucked.
:bigbrain:

They smell like shitty fish.

she smell good to get peoples and chad's attention
and they take a shower obviously thats why Foids smell good

holes smell like petrochemicals

you really fawning over some sheebon lil nigga? :feelsUgh:

Their cunts don't.

Because they use perfume? Also sheboons are the only foids that smell completely intoxicating.

All foids need to do to easily win at life is to attract men: Chads and/or betabuxxers.

That's why they are so into fake-up and self-care shit. Their bodies is all they have to offer. Their holes are their only value.

So it's in their best interest to smell good.

TL;DR

I was on the bus this morning. It was cramped as shit, you couldn't even move or breathe.
This cute black foid (she looked gypsy, probably 17 or 18) was next to me. Her arm was pressing hard on my stomach and it fucking hurt but i didn't care. It felt so good.

She had black curly hair with some hair strands dyed blue. Her hair smelled like fucking lavender shampoo i sniffed it through out the entire bus ride
Kinda like this:
View attachment 981604

Her body scent was beyond fucking intoxicating. I felt it run trought my whole body holy shit.

Its almost the end of the day but im still melting thinking about how she smelled. She smelled like warm. I know its a weird description but she literally was RADIATING warmth and good smell.

Why do i torture myself thinking about her? Im so pathetic. Women are walking black tar heroin.
fag

Evolutionary pressure to have a scent that attracts a mate.

Take the pheromonepill

They don't, but for some reason doesn't disgust me

Women don't smell good. They smell like shit if they don't use fragrances and shampoos.