Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are curries so stinky and unhygienic

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
10% Please avoid race bait in ID
I’ve never met a clean curry. They all have bad body odor, from lack of showering, or deodorant use. Majority of curries walk around barefoot too (which is funny bc of how often they shit in the streets of their cities, it’s like they WANT poop between their toes)

They also all have rotted teeth, not just from lack of dental care. It’s mainly from their diarrhea street food (which is basically just raw sewage in a steel pot that has been drowned in spices to make it palatable).

Worst of all is their IQ. Gooks and sand niggers may be stinky heathens, but they do have some intelligent members of their races and a higher overall IQ.

While not as violent, curries have an average IQ comparable to niggers. I’m convinced curries are just a slightly less aggressive sub-breed of nigger. They’re not aggressive chimpanzees like niggers are, but they’re more like baboons.

I think niggers and curries should be treated as equals though. Since Atleast niggers have hygiene figured out. If a negro gets violent I can’t stab him in self defense. When a curry stinks up the room I can do nothing but hold my breath

Curries are the culmination of all the bad traits of every race put into one. Showering isn't a concept they can understand. God added that extra sprinkle on top of everything else bad.

Curries are the culmination of all the bad traits of every race put into one. Showering isn't a concept they can understand. God added that extra sprinkle on top of everything else bad.
If there is a god, he owes curries an apology.

I’ve never met a clean curry. They all have bad body odor, from lack of showering, or deodorant use. Majority of curries walk around barefoot too (which is funny bc of how often they shit in the streets of their cities, it’s like they WANT poop between their toes)

They also all have rotted teeth, not just from lack of dental care. It’s mainly from their diarrhea street food (which is basically just raw sewage in a steel pot that has been drowned in spices to make it palatable).

Worst of all is their IQ. Gooks and sand niggers may be stinky heathens, but they do have some intelligent members of their races and a higher overall IQ.

While not as violent, curries have an average IQ comparable to niggers. I’m convinced curries are just a slightly less aggressive sub-breed of nigger. They’re not aggressive chimpanzees like niggers are, but they’re more like baboons.

I think niggers and curries should be treated as equals though. Since Atleast niggers have hygiene figured out. If a negro gets violent I can’t stab him in self defense. When a curry stinks up the room I can do nothing but hold my breath
Why do you smell them?

I smell good

because shower and toilet were invented by fucking brits who wanted to subjugate proud free-spirited peoples of India, but they bravely stood their ground and rejected these very racist and colonialist values that were imposed on them

because shower and toilet were invented by fucking brits who wanted to subjugate proud free-spirited peoples of India, but they bravely stood their ground and rejected these very racist and colonialist values that were imposed on them
Showering is a racist colonialist value?

I think we found the stink pot. Go take a shower shitskin

Showering is a racist colonialist value?

I think we found the stink pot. Go take a shower shitskin
man this was a joke :feelsseriously:
the life of incel, nobody gets it when you try to be funny :feelsbadman:

ahh, no that’s my bad for not picking up on the sarcasm. Autism moment

most people here are autistic, so sarcasm, especially through text, is very hard for most people here to catch.