Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No more copes left. I have nothing. Nothing.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
JFL its so over for me. Just had another job interview...i could just see in their faces they were never gonna hire me but out of formality had to do the full interview.

Just got home..started a game..thinking about my wasted life and how its over.

I have nothing left...no money no car no friends nothing. Nothing even to cope with. I swear if my parents werent still alive i would seriously consider roping but im probably to much of a pussy for that too.

Fuck my life, fuck this society and fuck everything. Its beyond over.

I guess you're over qualified for a regular job ?

Time to do some illegal fun shit for money

I guess you're over qualified for a regular job ?
Yeah i have a masters law degree but im older now with subpar previous working experience. Too old for starterfunction, too inexperienced for senior functions and too overqualified for simple wagecuck jobs. I often get faster rejected from factoryjobs than from officejobs JFL

I wish I could turn back the time ... so I could work on becoming a monk and rot in a monastery.

Yeah i have a masters law degree but im older now with subpar previous working experience. Too old for starterfunction, too inexperienced for senior functions and too overqualified for simple wagecuck jobs. I often get faster rejected from factoryjobs than from officejobs JFL
Why are you telling them you have degrees lol

Why are you telling them you have degrees lol
If i lie about that i will have to lie about all my working experience. They will find out eventually tbhtbh
We live in the same city, wanna hang? :feelshmm:
Maybe we should bro...im at the end of my sanity almost...i need to become sane again

If i lie about that i will have to lie about all my working experience. They will find out eventually tbhtbh
Low level employers rarely check your work experience. Just lie about it. Or say you were living abroad. Worth a shot.

Low level employers rarely check your work experience. Just lie about it. Or say you were living abroad. Worth a shot.
Yeah couldnt hurt to make a new resume for bluecollar jobs. Thanks man
I wish I could turn back the time ... so I could work on becoming a monk and rot in a monastery.
Monkmaxxing is legit though.

Having a job is no big deal. I work and all my money goes to my mother's overdraft fees, water and electric bills. I need 45k if I ever want to have a reason to live, not gonna happen though because she drains all my money. I'm not going to be my mom's debt slave, she did that to my dad and he rightfully left. I've accepted the fact the surgery is too expensive and my face is going to be ugly forever so I'm killing myself next month.

Having a job is no big deal. I work and all my money goes to my mother's overdraft fees, water and electric bills. I need 45k if I ever want to have a reason to live, not gonna happen though because she drains all my money. I'm not going to be my mom's debt slave, she did that to my dad and he rightfully left. I've accepted the fact the surgery is too expensive and my face is going to be ugly forever so I'm killing myself next month.
Fuck. She trapped you good.

Maybe we should bro...im at the end of my sanity almost...i need to become sane again
PM me details which neighborhood you're from and when you'd like to meet, et cetera. I'm sure we could arrange something.

JFL its so over for me. Just had another job interview...i could just see in their faces they were never gonna hire me but out of formality had to do the full interview.

I have nothing left...no money no car no friends nothing. Nothing even to cope with. I swear if my parents werent still alive i would seriously consider roping but im probably to much of a pussy for that too.

If you really feel like that at least you can take ecstacy.

Try being over 30 and feeling that way.

Yeah couldnt hurt to make a new resume for bluecollar jobs. Thanks man

Monkmaxxing is legit though.

For my shitty warehouse job my employers didn't make any checks on my education levels, etc. So it's worth a shot to not tell them about your degrees. And this is in London.

The employers at shitty jobs won't hire you because they think you could leave them at any point if you get a job elsewhere easily, since you're very qualified. If you have no education, you'll be stuck at the shitty job for years, AND you won't threaten their high-level positions, which is what they want.

Managers at shitty jobs aren't as qualified as you; that's why they'll never hire you, since they need to maintain power over their employees. How will they have power over you when you're younger and more educated than them?

Sorry if you knew all this already btw.

Last edited:
Just had another job interview...i could just see in their faces they were never gonna hire me but out of formality had to do the full interview.
You'll have to start your own business.

Easier said than done.

Just like that incel here who claims to be selfmade millionaire from forex trading. All he had to do was loan 70k from his already rich parents :feelskek: just get a 70k loan br0o0o
Try being over 30 and feeling that way.
I am br0 :feelsseriously:
This song is my only cope atm. Im just blasting it on repeat till i fall asleep :cryfeels:

Mix - Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight:
If you really feel like that at least you can take ecstacy.
Doing too much drugs is what contributed to me getting in the position im in now tbh. Besides i have no money 0.

Last edited:

I swear I could have written this exact post, man. I feel empty and I guess you feel the same. I have degrees and I'm still in waist high shit. We have photorealistic game graphics, but I can´t feel anything anymore. I don´t know, I´m searching some way out too. Feel free to PM me whenever you feel like.

I swear I could have written this exact post, man. I feel empty and I guess you feel the same. I have degrees and I'm still in waist high shit. We have photorealistic game graphics, but I can´t feel anything anymore. I don´t know, I´m searching some way out too. Feel free to PM me whenever you feel like.
Thanks bro.

Everything seems an illusion outside. I studied all those years...never did anything criminal but still i am an isolated outcast after all those years.high college debt, nobody or nothing to live for. Its not fair.:cryfeels:

For my shitty warehouse job my employers didn't make any checks on my education levels, etc. So it's worth a shot to not tell them about your degrees. And this is in London.

The employers at shitty jobs won't hire you because they think you could leave them at any point if you get a job elsewhere easily, since you're very qualified. If you have no education, you'll be stuck at the shitty job for years, AND you won't threaten their high-level positions, which is what they want.

Managers at shitty jobs aren't as qualified as you; that's why they'll never hire you, since they need to maintain power over their employees. How will they have power over you when you're younger and more educated than them?

Sorry if you knew all this already btw.
Yeah you are right..its logical they would prefer other candidates. But im not normie enough to get a job in my field so im just trapped man

Thanks bro.

Everything seems an illusion outside. I studied all those years...never did anything criminal but still i am an isolated outcast after all those years.high college debt, nobody or nothing to live for. Its not fair.:cryfeels:

No problem bro. :feelsokman:

I agree, it's deeply unfair. Although as europecel I don't have any student debt, I will have to pay an absurd amount of taxes on the hypothetical job I get, thus making the job itself wagecucking at its worst. I feel equally shattered because I saw my qualifications are actually worth nothing on the market, despite all the media hype. If there's a thing I understood is one, besides few exceptions, getting a comfortable standard of living within our generation with job has become mostly impossible. Our parents did though, and wasted everything backing feminist policies and reckless state spending.

No problem bro. :feelsokman:

I agree, it's deeply unfair. Although as europecel I don't have any student debt, I will have to pay an absurd amount of taxes on the hypothetical job I get, thus making the job itself wagecucking at its worst. I feel equally shattered because I saw my qualifications are actually worth nothing on the market, despite all the media hype. If there's a thing I understood is one, besides few exceptions, getting a comfortable standard of living within our generation with job has become mostly impossible. Our parents did though, and wasted everything backing feminist policies and reckless state spending.
You are spot on.

In cucked society 2019 women have total control over HR within all major companies. Foids literally get bombarded with job offers even if they arent qualified for that job. Only Chads and men who they see as easily cuckable will gain entry to good positions.

Incels, no matter their education, are forced to wageslave or neet and just die out. This is the current reality.

Unless you do some illegal shit, it's easier to become a brain surgeon then start a profitable business that makes decent money.

Unless you do some illegal shit, it's easier to become a brain surgeon then start a profitable business that makes decent money.
Exactly

Dont believe the hype. For every succesfull company there are 1000s of failed startups. Unless you have significant starting capital your business is destined to fail.

All those internet entrepeneurs had rich parents or some other shortcut to big capital. You wont ever make something from nothing.

PM me OP. I will cope with you.

You are spot on.

In cucked society 2019 women have total control over HR within all major companies. Foids literally get bombarded with job offers even if they arent qualified for that job. Only Chads and men who they see as easily cuckable will gain entry to good positions.

Incels, no matter their education, are forced to wageslave or neet and just die out. This is the current reality.

I confirm that, I only managed to get interviews when I dodged the red rocket of femoid HR and contacted directly the companies. Of course, the interviews went the best when the interviewers were men. I met a femoid that made just an application and got hired almost on the spot. I have also seen femoids getting skills endorsement on their professional profiles even for skills they don´t have...

I won´t hide that I hopelessly gymcel also for improving my odds at the interviews, not that changes much...

PM me OP. I will cope with you.
Thanks bro I will. Im losing my sanity atm tbh
I confirm that, I only managed to get interviews when I dodged the red rocket of femoid HR and contacted directly the companies. Of course, the interviews went the best when the interviewers were men. I met a femoid that made just an application and got hired almost on the spot. I have also seen femoids getting skills endorsement on their professional profiles even for skills they don´t have...

I won´t hide that I hopelessly gymcel also for improving my odds at the interviews, not that changes much...
Don't want to discourage you because gymcelling is one of the best copes, but I gymcelmaxxed since a couple of years and all I get is more resistance from the outside world.

People who used to ignore me, now take offence to me being too big. People will see more reason to put me down to confirm their social superiority over me. Gymcelling is good on a personal level, but doesnt bring much benefits for incels wanting to function in society. :blackpill:

Thanks bro I will. Im losing my sanity atm tbh

Don't want to discourage you because gymcelling is one of the best copes, but I gymcelmaxxed since a couple of years and all I get is more resistance from the outside world.

People who used to ignore me, now take offence to me being too big. People will see more reason to put me down to confirm their social superiority over me. Gymcelling is good on a personal level, but doesnt bring much benefits for incels wanting to function in society. :blackpill:

Don´t worry, I understand your point. I have to say that at the beginning, it improved the reactions I had from femoids -slightly less disgust/fear- but now it´s worsening as my mass increases. However, I think the overall situation is slightly better than my previous fat state. I´m not hyuge, by the way. At beginning I was much more hopeful about gymcelling, but now I´m :blackpill: to the bone about it. You must have a good face for it.

try memantine

Old man grandpa

Don´t worry, I understand your point. I have to say that at the beginning, it improved the reactions I had from femoids -slightly less disgust/fear- but now it´s worsening as my mass increases. However, I think the overall situation is slightly better than my previous fat state. I´m not hyuge, by the way. At beginning I was much more hopeful about gymcelling, but now I´m :blackpill: to the bone about it. You must have a good face for it.
Yeah i can relate..i used to be fat too and when i started getting leaner and more buff I sometimes got positive reactions from foids...but it took me a while to figure out it was meaningless. Most foids either virtue signal or expect you to do all the work and then give u shit for it or try to humilate you just to make them feel better about themselves.

Foids are nasty creatures and all the gymcelling in the world cant help you if you dont have a picture perfect face.

Having an online store is more fun than 9 to 5. You need something that you enjoy making and selling. For me it's masks.

You haven't PMed me with details yet.

Easier said than done.

Just like that incel here who claims to be selfmade millionaire from forex trading. All he had to do was loan 70k from his already rich parents :feelskek: just get a 70k loan br0o0o

I am br0 :feelsseriously:
This song is my only cope atm. Im just blasting it on repeat till i fall asleep :cryfeels:

Mix - Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight:

Doing too much drugs is what contributed to me getting in the position im in now tbh. Besides i have no money 0.

at least you have a master's degree in law..

at least you have a master's degree in law..
Really? Impressive.
Thanks bros, but tbh if I could have chosen my education again, I would have never even persued it.

A law degree is useless if you aren't good in networking or faking being sociable. Add in the fact im ethnic and the professional legal world here being totally and i mean TOTALLY white its one of the most useless degrees to have.

I would have been much better off with a degree in a bluecollar type job where people wouldnt see me as a total outsider all the time and allow me to develop my skill in practice. Ive been halted in my development as a lawperson since i graduated. :feelscry:
You haven't PMed me with details yet.
Bro ik ga je mijn nummer pm'en deze week ok dan praten we een keer. Ik ben een beetje bang voor IRL contact ik hoop dat je snapt maar ik ga je mijn nummer pm'en

Last edited:
As an ethnic lawyer, you have a potential niche of ethnic clients. Speaking from experience, ethnics tend to go for ethnics to defend their cases because of bias and thinking they are more trustworthy JFL.

As an ethnic lawyer, you have a potential niche of ethnic clients. Speaking from experience, ethnics tend to go for ethnics to defend their cases because of bias and thinking they are more trustworthy JFL.
Thats another mistake I made...didnt persue a criminal law degree.

I have a company/labor law degree

Also, ethnics trust white lawyers and lawyers of their own ethinicity more than other ethnic lawyers.

Thats why you see some succesfull Maroccan and Turkish lawyers here, these are the biggest ethnic minorities in the netherlands. Never seen another succesfull ethnic lawperson ever tbh in the many years ive been active in the field.

Last edited:
Be a hERo then rope