Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No more copes left. I have nothing. Nothing.

Good luck dude. Youre one of my favorites here tbh. Dont rope.

Dude if you got a master in the netherlands you should just try to find a job at hbo or mbo lvl, I believe there are enough opportunities for you unlike a HBO dropout like me without any work experience.

Dude if you got a master in the netherlands you should just try to find a job at hbo or mbo lvl, I believe there are enough opportunities for you unlike a HBO dropout like me without any work experience.
No bro...i get automatic rejection from almost every function below my level. Maybe i am too overqualified or its easy excuse because they dont want ethnic...either way I only get positive response if i apply to a job specific to my degree..but then at face to face interview it rarely goes well.

Im just in an impossible situation, like i said too old for junior function, too little experience for medior/senior function and too overqualified for physical job. its ogre.

No bro...i get automatic rejection from almost every function below my level. Maybe i am too overqualified or its easy excuse because they dont want ethnic...either way I only get positive response if i apply to a job specific to my degree..but then at face to face interview it rarely goes well.

Im just in an impossible situation, like i said too old for junior function, too little experience for medior/senior function and too overqualified for physical job. its ogre.

Try to wagecuck at least if you are in need for money, normal regular jobs like call centers or administrative jobs and don't mention your highest degree in the CV.

Is it in English or that coughing language that sounds very similar to Arabic and Sanskrit?
haha nice way of describing dutch tbh. my master was dual language ENglish dutch but i have bachelor Dutch law, so working abroad, even in my motherland, is out of the question with this degree. I fucked up bigtime.
Try to wagecuck at least if you are in need for money, normal regular jobs like call centers or administrative jobs and don't mention your highest degree in the CV.
Yeah i applied to become a fucking grocery delivery guy today. Thats my aim atm with my fucking masters degree. BEYOND OGRE :reeeeee:

haha nice way of describing dutch tbh. my master was dual language ENglish dutch but i have bachelor Dutch law, so working abroad, even in my motherland, is out of the question with this degree. I fucked up bigtime.
Probably a few countries speak Dutch and use Dutch law these days.

Probably a few countries speak Dutch and use Dutch law these days.

Only in the Netherlands and probably the Antilles.

Yeah i applied to become a fucking grocery delivery guy today. Thats my aim atm with my fucking masters degree. BEYOND OGRE :reeeeee:

Yeah I understand that should be fucked up, I know femoids without any degrees but are working within firms and making at least 3K a month... It's all about networking here in the netherlands if you're an ethnic.

Fuck my life, fuck this society and fuck everything. Its beyond over.
Having a job is no big deal. I work and all my money goes to my mother's overdraft fees, water and electric bills. I need 45k if I ever want to have a reason to live, not gonna happen though because she drains all my money. I'm not going to be my mom's debt slave, she did that to my dad and he rightfully left. I've accepted the fact the surgery is too expensive and my face is going to be ugly forever so I'm killing myself next month.
Enjoy your last remaining month

Last edited:
You need better ALternatives for making bettER CHOices to be SPecial.