Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No matter how bad things can get at Rock Bottom; It can always get worse. Believe me.

Image 2024 01 09 061628514

:feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Not if you keep going after jbs.

Yea u can get older. It can always get worse

Its so ovER its not even funny. This is the equivalent of a Lvl 1 GTA player trying to fight a Lvl 1000 GTA player

I'm 26 no car Or house or job

Misery and pain is a bottomless pit
You can't reach the bottom it just progressively gets worse.

Yep. I remember when I was 16, all the girls wanted to date 18 yo guys because they had drivers licenses and they could buy alcohol.

When I was 18, all the girls wanted to date 21 yo guys who probably by then lived on rent on their own apartments and they were a bit more established overall.

And when I was 21, girls my age wanted to date 25 yo guys who were ending their studies, or had started their careers, or had worked for a while and managed to get some wealth.

Now that I'm close to 30, these women still want a bit older guys. Or guys their age, but more established career and otherwise.

But they don't still understand that 30 yo guys can date 22-25 yo women, who are more youthful and who are more impressed by the 30 year old guy than they are. These younger women also have less baggage and they value the older man more than the older women do.

Then these older women get bitter. Well, overall, they fucked themselves over and its not the men's fault. Its not our fault that younger women are more attractive, appreciative and more respectful towards older men in general. Men like everyone else follow the path of least resistance. If dating younger women is easier and more pleasant than dating an entitled old hag, then that's what they are going to do.

Not to mention these same hags probably dated older men when they were younger.

In my opinion what makes Just Be First pill so real is that JBs don't really care about money since their parents pay for everything. This may differ slightly depending on socio-economic backgrounds but that's why if you didn't succeed back in High School it's more or less already over.
Yeah, I absolutely sucked ass at high school. Couldn't pay attention to any of my classes. I was so bored of school, I never took any notes of what was even taught on a day-to-day basis. My mom did all my homework.

white guys have it hardest cuz they can't arrangemarriagemaxx or junglemaxx like gooks and curries can. even blacks can hoodmax and rape a sheboon

Normies know itsover

Its so ovER its not even funny. This is the equivalent of a Lvl 1 GTA player trying to fight a Lvl 1000 GTA player
Exactly. It's like grinding an insane amount of time into a RPG, only for you to quit the game anyways.
even blacks can hoodmax and rape a sheboon
I literally just logged on here after scrolling on Instagram, and seeing a girl from High School I desperately wanted to fuck, post herself with an ugly a$$ n!gg3r. It is so ovER.
Misery and pain is a bottomless pit
You can't reach the bottom it just progressively gets worse.
Damn near no such thing as climbing out of it either.
I'm 26 no car Or house or job
I'm 22. No house or job. Just a car. NEET.