Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No like I'm really repulsed by normie foids mannerisms and trends

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
they are low empathetic jokes, with CRINGE trends. We get it you're a foid and you want men to ogle at you that in itself is cringe asf bro can they just all die of a virus?

this same bitch would never want me she would block me and not add me back on fortnite, she means when CHAD plays video games with her. When PRETTYBOY plays video games with her. Basically that dance is just for CHAD/PRETTYBOYS, forget the video games. When he does anything.

Last edited:
So fucking cringe honestly. And most women are low iq as fuck simple minded legit retards as are most males. Man I hate them.
Lowest empathetic lifeforms, worse than literal dogs and cats.

Did you ever approach a foid (in FortNite)

Their only real interest is what they mainly revolve their existence around, that being Chad and their appeal to him; the rest of what they talk or post about is plain attention-seeking virtue signalling, there to delude others into thinking they legitimately have some form of a personality or interest other than blindly following whatever will get them the most validation and the most physically attractive males they can get, usually being whatever basic trend is highest on the hierarchy at the time... :feelsclown:

Same with their humour, simply being among the same lines as their "interests"; it's better to not consider it at all, really. :smonk:

Their only real interest is what they mainly revolve their existence around, that being Chad and their appeal to him; the rest of what they talk or post about is plain attention-seeking virtue signalling, there to delude others into thinking they legitimately have some form of a personality or interest other than blindly following whatever will get them the most validation and the most physically attractive males they can get, usually being whatever basic trend is highest on the hierarchy at the time... :feelsclown:

Same with their humour, simply being among the same lines as their "interests"; it's better to not consider it at all, really. :smonk:
THIS LITERALLY!
When I ask a girl to play fortnite with me, and say I'll protect her, or make a roleplay world with swords and kings and if you die you can't revive. do women want to play? No they call me a autistic ugly weirdo. Of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back