Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No jokes aside are you a virgin or a male going through dry spells

Are you an actual trucel way below the average male rating?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other, explain...

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I'm a male that fits all the generic foid checklists but ignore them due to their nature

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm actually serious on who's an actual virgin or not. All types of cells allowed to type.

Yes. I'm a true incel, unfortunately.

I lost my virginity with a prostitute when I was 26. I am definitely a truecel. I am 5'1" and weigh 235 pounds with giant moobs. I have never even been on a date, and I am 41 years old.

I used to go whoremaxxing, so I'm not a virgin. Had I been born in a country where prostitution was illegal I'd be an eternal virgin. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No one's gonna tell the truth here or else they might get banned

My signature says it all. I can cope by saying that I've been hugged, but nothing more happened or will ever happen. It's not exactly easy when you've had operations to correct your subhuman dick that your fucking dad passed on to you.

I can get any piece of pussy I want with magick. I choose not too, because I'm not a simp.

one long dry spell

5'7 3-4/10 mentalcel so I would say yes

When I was in High School, I thought that I was just on a dry spell and that I would find a gf again, but now I'm convinced that I'm incel.

Yes. I've never had any sort of romance.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "We already know HIV is common. Nothing new.",
"headline": "Yahoo News explains: What is hand, foot and mouth disease?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/yahoo-news-explains-hand-foot-mouth-disease-160545652.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 22:21:49 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Adolescent girls are always in a stage of transition. She'll hit it off with another boy for \"comfort\" in little time.",
"headline": "Heartbreaking moment teenage girl embraces boyfriend moments before his life support is switched off",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/heartbre...ents-life-support-switched-off-094633454.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 13:38:49 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Get over it. She'll be dating some new in a few months anyway.",
"headline": "Heartbreaking moment teenage girl embraces boyfriend moments before his life support is switched off",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/heartbre...ents-life-support-switched-off-094633454.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 13:38:12 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "As usual, we have a White male serial killer on the prowl.",
"headline": "Mollie Tibbetts Case: Search Turns Up Woman's Body, but Investigators Say It Isn't Missing College Student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/mollie-tibbetts-case-search-turns-161345491.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 07:03:25 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Of-course....she's a White woman.",
"headline": "Mollie Tibbetts Case: Search Turns Up Woman's Body, but Investigators Say It Isn't Missing College Student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/mollie-tibbetts-case-search-turns-161345491.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 06:55:29 UTC 2018"

I lost my virginity with a prostitute when I was 26. I am definitely a truecel. I am 5'1" and weigh 235 pounds with giant moobs. I have never even been on a date, and I am 41 years old.

I did the same when I was 17, just after my 17th birthday and I absolutely regret not going earlier. She was a chubby Asian and she allowed me to do as long as I could handle... Unfortunately I have lifelong premature ejaculation and I discovered that during my first time, she was baffled with how fast I was and I actually have come across several prostitutes being amazed with how quickly I shoot my load. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

But at least I got to shoot my load, I wouldn't know how shit my life would've been if I were a Burgercel, then I would have only been able to go to strip clubs and never even be allowed to touch a stripper. Prostitutes are waaayyyy better.

When I was in High School, I thought that I was just on a dry spell and that I would find a gf again, but now I'm convinced that I'm incel.
So you had a gf?

Again?! You had teen love?! You life-mog this whole forum into the 9th dimension. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Not possible for me. I was taken out of school so I had no way to get a gf or make friends. Really the only involuntary celibate here.

I'm on a dry spell that began when I was born and lasted all the way to today :forcedsmile:

I'm a virgin but I kissed two different girls over ten years ago.

not an absolute trucel imo but I am mentally deranged and there are no opportunities past HS and college :feelsrope:

virgin, yes:feelsrope:

Not possible for me. I was taken out of school so I had no way to get a gf or make friends. Really the only involuntary celibate here.
You think I am not an involuntary celibate?

I literally am a KHHV: kissless, hugless, holdhandness, virgin.

The folks past 5'9 better be voting no.