Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[No Homo] How to get rid of a butt?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I feel like my butt is too big for as a guy. How do I get rid of it? Any exercises ?

They say localized weight loss is a myth.

Just sit a lot!

It will flab in no time.

Just sit a lot!

It will flab in no time.

no emba I love you but u wrong here man sitting will only make it get bigger

having a big ass as a guy is faggotry

Fuck I probably have the same problem...

Do jogging/sprinting. Lose weight. Raise testosterone.

Do jogging/sprinting. Lose weight. Raise testosterone.

I’ve got good stamina for jogging, but thing is I can only really get to do it on the weekends now. Sucks.

That means you probably have a high level of estrogen / low T + you are probably Endomorph
- You should get your T levels checked
- Work on your posture
- Reduce Bodyfat as best as you can
- Gymmaxx the rest of your body for proportion

white foids love black men for their big black asses not their big black dicks, you're clearly a fakecel :feelshmm:

That means you probably have a high level of estrogen / low T + you are probably Endomorph
- You should get your T levels checked
- Work on your posture
- Reduce Bodyfat as best as you can
- Gymmaxx the rest of your body for proportion

Im teencel but I have physical soon so maybe I can ask my doctor?

Im teencel but I have physical soon so maybe I can ask my doctor?
If its about getting your T levels checked you can also order a test online .
I also feel like getting tested tbh but im afraid of the truth .
It'll just be another Line on the ever growing List of things that are wrong with me .
Ignorance is bliss .

Don't squat weight.I made that mistake,never again.

No homo but if you're in shape in general having an ass as a dude looks better than none at all. Almost all athletes have one. Unless you're talking about flab? Squats then, it'll actually give you some form. Unless youre obese, I can't recommend going on a diet in teens.

Basically if it's flab then just workout more to get rid of it. If not then you can't get rid of it just do squats to make the best out of a bad situation.

Last edited:

Are you overweight OP? And how is your shoulder to waist ratio? It could be that you either naturally store alot of fat there, or your wide hips are what's giving you a big ass.
just do squats to make the best out of a bad situation.

Are you overweight OP? And how is your shoulder to waist ratio? It could be that you either naturally store alot of fat there, or your wide hips are what's giving you a big ass.

I think it’s the last two tbh, either my hips or I store a lot of fat idk. I am overweight by 10 pounds, but in shape (I work out daily, though I don’t want to really lose weight, i wanna look kinda ripped tbh). I’ll try squats

I think it’s the last two tbh, either my hips or I store a lot of fat idk. I am overweight by 10 pounds, but in shape (I work out daily, though I don’t want to really lose weight, i wanna look kinda ripped tbh). I’ll try squats
I have wide-ish hips as well, and store alot of fat in my thighs. But it's hardly noticeable if I have clothes on and am lean.

It's fucking obvious, do squats.

It's genetic, I'm afraid. Your rear end is mostly tissue and what not. If you work out you're only really gonna tone it and not reduce its size considerably, unless you're obese.

Anterior pelvic tilt probably. Need to lengthen psoas muscles and extend lumbar region.

take it up the ass from a cock nigga

It's genetic, I'm afraid. Your rear end is mostly tissue and what not. If you work out you're only really gonna tone it and not reduce its size considerably, unless you're obese.

Eh I’ll end up looking like one of those football player guys I guess that’s ok

Kim jong il doesnt shit because he doesnt have a butt. Tru story

Send me 100 dollars man and u Will lose it

Jfl you got problems. Just rock that booty. You can sit anywhere and it's still comfortable. And you can pretend to be Billie Gunn

iu

OP do you lift?

OP do you lift?

Yea I don’t bench press tho I don’t think there’s a need for it I lift like 25 3 5 reps each day before I used to be able to do 10 reps but I got a bit lazy and depressed but I’m tryna run it back now
Jfl you got problems. Just rock that booty. You can sit anywhere and it's still comfortable. And you can pretend to be Billie Gunn

iu

I guess I will have to tbh. I’m so insecure about it lol but realistically speaking I guess most guys in shape have a butt :feelskek:

Tell me more about your squat and deadlift stats/rep ranges.

I just started squatting yesterday, did like 30 (3 reps) of them because I didn’t have much time and it was late. Idk what deadlift is but atm I can do 3 Reps of lifting 25 each arm straight, but then I’ll take like a 2-3 minute break and do 2 more reps of lifting it, and then that’s it, i get tired. I just started working out again more recently, so yea

I just started squatting yesterday, did like 30 (3 reps) of them because I didn’t have much time and it was late. Idk what deadlift is but atm I can do 3 Reps of lifting 25 each arm straight, but then I’ll take like a 2-3 minute break and do 2 more reps of lifting it, and then that’s it, i get tired. I just started working out again more recently, so yea
Yeah you were genetically meant to have a huge ass.

Its quite over. Although apparently foids like men with a nice ass so use that to ascend.

Yeah you were genetically meant to have a huge ass.

Its quite over. Although apparently foids like men with a nice ass so use that to ascend.

Hmm I’ll try lol