Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it wrong to think my friends mom is hot and turns me on like crazy?

I got an idea

Go camping with her alone, “loose” your sleeping bag and then set up camp near a body of water. Fall into it before night time and have her come and rescue you because “you can’t swim” she’ll be forced to share her sleeping bag with you and you’ll both have to strip down because of wet clothes. Boom now your sharing a sleeping bag with her completely naked.

I want a tall, big titty gym MILF to pin me down and forcefully ride me as she calls me a good boy for not resisting.
if your bestfriend's mother is a 6'7 harlot with a love of BDSM and a large collection of whips

then your bestfriend must be pretty fucked in the head

Milfs are hot, for sure, but I prefer foids in their early to mid 20s, that are well built, tall, big boobs, decent sized ass, got some muscke, actually look like adults, 2 to 3 years older than me is the ideal.
Yep. All of that sounds good except the part about being somewhat muscular, lmao. I want a soft chubby gf that’s not muscular