Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[No Homo] How to get rid of a butt?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Jfl you got problems. Just rock that booty. You can sit anywhere and it's still comfortable. And you can pretend to be Billie Gunn

iu
didn’t say no homo

mods

Laugh you ass off :dab:

Blackcel problems :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I think it’s the last two tbh, either my hips or I store a lot of fat idk. I am overweight by 10 pounds, but in shape (I work out daily, though I don’t want to really lose weight, i wanna look kinda ripped tbh). I’ll try squats
You won't look ripped without weight loss. Sorry but it's the truth. Being that overweight at low body fat requires either steroids or year upon year of dedicated hypertrophy work with good genetics. A lean butt has a "dent" at the lateral end of each cheek that defines the glute muscles (example linked here). If your butt has a round, soft appearance, it has a good amount of fat you can diet off.

You won't look ripped without weight loss. Sorry but it's the truth. Being that overweight at low body fat requires either steroids or year upon year of dedicated hypertrophy work with good genetics. A lean butt has a "dent" at the lateral end of each cheek that defines the glute muscles (example linked here). If your butt has a round, soft appearance, it has a good amount of fat you can diet off.

Bodybuilders are overweight. Are they not ripped?

lower your bf%, eat a high protein diet and workout to limit your muscular atrophy.

Bodybuilders are overweight. Are they not ripped?
Bodybuilders have done year upon year of hypertrophy work, have top-tier genetics, and are on steroids more often than not. They're also not ripped year-round, just when they're competing. Comparing yourself to them is foolish.

Bodybuilders have done year upon year of hypertrophy work, have top-tier genetics, and are on steroids more often than not. They're also not ripped year-round, just when they're competing. Comparing yourself to them is foolish.

Ah

go to an lgbtqrs parade

Hmm I’ll try lol

I've noticed Chads and Tyrones can get away with doing stuff like this because their masculinity is never in doubt, so they can imitate foid behaviour for the lulz (imagine if an ugly and/or low t male did it kek)

I've noticed Chads and Tyrones can get away with doing stuff like this because their masculinity is never in doubt, so they can imitate foid behaviour for the lulz (imagine if an ugly and/or low t male did it kek)

tbh Thats only the foids and themselves That let em get away with it, that shit is gay asf asf

I also have a large butt

If your lower waist is wide and you're not fat, then what you need to do is to do cardio training ON YOUR UPPER BODY ONLY. Localized weight loss isn't possible, so you need to not increase the size of your glutes and those muscles on the lower waist.

Jogging isn't good either since it will make your ass muscles bigger.

I have a kinda thicc ass but I kinda like it. It makes me look less skinny and more curvy.