Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No foid wants me, I am a repulsive subanimal failure

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I can't believe there are literal dogs being forced into sex by foids, when I only lost my KHHV by paying whores. How am I supposed to live my life knowing that QUITE LITERALLY dogs are more desirable to women than me?
It's just not possible. I can work hard and be productive everyday but at night before I go to sleep I am hit by the brutal reality that there are dogs who had sex with women when I can't do that myself.

I see recessed subhumans with gfs, manlets, ethnics, literal prepubescent kids when I can only recall a handful of times I had a pleasant conversation with a foid.

In the eyes of women I am literally subanimal. There is no denying it. 8 year old kids have more experience with the opposite gender than me. There is no coming back from this.
Despair angry

Toilets are way more racist and evil than nazis,that's why i laugh when i see bad shit happening to toilets.

Never used discord in my life
@Zer0/∞ corrected me.
I deleted my post.

Stop the doomer mentality brother :forcedsmile:.
You had 65 matches in Tinder in a week of usage right ? :forcedsmile: So, chances are you are not as ugly as you believe you are. :forcedsmile:
I genuinely believe people will be open and receptive to you since 65 women in a week judged that your genes are worthy to be passed on. :blackpill:

If you are still in school, try to socialcirclemaxx, join a club or something where you can meet people.
If you are a wageslave, go to afterworks and try to socialcirclemaxx there.

As a religouscel, I do not promote fornication, it's likely you can find a girl willing to marry you.

Last edited:
You may come off too desperate for pussy which makes you a beta male in the eyes of foids

@Zer0/∞ corrected me.
I deleted my post.

Stop the doomer mentality brother :forcedsmile:.
You had 65 matches in Tinder in a week of usage right ? :forcedsmile: So, chances are you are not as ugly as you believe you are. :forcedsmile:

If you are still in school, try to socialcirclemaxx, join a club or something where you can meet people.
If you are a wageslave, go to afterworks and try to socialcirclemaxx there.

I genuinely believe people will be open and receptive to you since 65 women in a week judged that your genes are worthy to be passed on. :blackpill:

As a religouscel, I do not promote fornication, it's likely you can find a girl willing to marry you.
I tried socialcirclemaxxing. at school and at work. It only got me so far. Because of me naturally being a boring autist, I can only form acquaintances. Going out to bars and nightclubs got me "far" in certain situations but the foid always loses interest because I am basically an alien unable to communicate with humans.
My last shot is Tinder, i'll try to upload a less autistic selfie this time but it's difficult because I don't go out.

You may come off too desperate for pussy which makes you a beta male in the eyes of foids
How? Many times the foid thought I wasn't interested because of how I act.

I tried socialcirclemaxxing. at school and at work. It only got me so far. Because of me naturally being a boring autist, I can only form acquaintances. Going out to bars and nightclubs got me "far" in certain situations but the foid always loses interest because I am basically an alien unable to communicate with humans.
My last shot is Tinder, i'll try to upload a less autistic selfie this time but it's difficult because I don't go out.
Tinder is mostly for one night stands, I don't think you will find someone there to appreciate you.
The autismtax is heavy.

Tinder is mostly for one night stands, I don't think you will find someone there to appreciate you.
The autismtax is heavy.
I think I have accepted that no girl would ever want me for more than a ONS. That's fine. I would be content with regular casual sex.

I think I have accepted that no girl would ever want me for more than a ONS. That's fine. I would be content with regular casual sex.
The very act of sex is pointless if there is no intimacy.

Same as whoremaxxing.

The very act of sex is pointless if there is no intimacy.

Same as whoremaxxing.
There's a big difference between a whore actually desiring you and just tolerating you because you have her a 100 bucks.
Big, big difference.
And i'm not 15 anymore. Why would I want to be in a relationship with something that's been jizzed in by 10+ men? I wouldn't love a whore.