Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based No fat chicks

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Based chinamen are based.

Brief copy and paste for the “not one word” crew:

overweight women who want to get married need to slim down or risk staying single. The alternative for overweight heterosexual women is to hope they will meet one of the men in China who do not care about size – which is a problem, since there are probably only about a dozen such men in the whole nation, and they’re married.

Fatchicks

i don't mind if foid is chubby like with 30% body fat but i can't get attracted to hamplanets
who am i even to have standards anyways tbh a 500lbs hamplanet can get fucked by chad today with few phone taps

i don't mind if foid is chubby like with 30% body fat but i can't get attracted to hamplanets
who am i even to have standards anyways tbh a 500lbs hamplanet can get fucked by chad today with few phone taps

Cant be a good sign for the western soyciety when even chad is having to resort to new lows... it’s so over

Please don't get this the wrong way, but I always assumed the modern trend of men being into 'chubby' girls is just a way of coping with the fact that so many females are overweight. I know that losing weight isn't easy. I've been there. I can sympathize with someone trying to lose weight, even with females. However, what irritates me is when people are proud of being fat. That's disgusting. More so, when they claim being fat is actually healthy. Peak clown world.

Please don't get this the wrong way, but I always assumed the modern trend of men being into 'chubby' girls is just a way of coping with the fact that so many females are overweight. I know that losing weight isn't easy. I've been there. I can sympathize with someone trying to lose weight, even with females. However, what irritates me is when people are proud of being fat. That's disgusting. More so, when they claim being fat is actually healthy. Peak clown world.
I was never into thicc bullshit those are just fat hogs too lazy to lose weight who want to reshape the mind of cucks. I said that if i had relationship i would tolerate a woman with like 30% body fat at most, that's what i think is chubby besides i went from 108kg to 76kg this year.

Last edited:
I hate landwhales, but what I hate even more are the cucks that decide to make do with them.
If you are not fat and decide to ascend with a landwhale you are a cuck!!! Call me volcel all you want, but I might as well be asexual when surrounded by them.

If you wouldn't screw a fat chick you're gay or volcel. Not wanting to date or marry one is simply a preference, but the number of so called incels who say they flat out wouldn't have sex with one if opportunity knocked has always been slightly alarming to me.

If you wouldn't screw a fat chick you're gay or volcel. Not wanting to date or marry one is simply a preference, but the number of so called incels who say they flat out wouldn't have sex with one if opportunity knocked has always been slightly alarming to me.

I am simply disgusted by fat women, I dont even see them as female, I see them as non-sexual beings.

Sort of like how women see the bottom 80% of the male population.

But we're not allowed to have a single standard, are we? only women are allowed to have standards, thats really fair :feelswhat:

Based chinamen are based.

Brief copy and paste for the “not one word” crew:

overweight women who want to get married need to slim down or risk staying single. The alternative for overweight heterosexual women is to hope they will meet one of the men in China who do not care about size – which is a problem, since there are probably only about a dozen such men in the whole nation, and they’re married.

How fucking hard is it not be a fucking landwhale ffs

I am simply disgusted by fat women, I dont even see them as female, I see them as non-sexual beings.

Sort of like how women see the bottom 80% of the male population.

But we're not allowed to have a single standard, are we? only women are allowed to have standards, thats really fair :feelswhat:
Testosterone allows us to have lower standards naturally, sure.