Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No excuses at 6’2+

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
If you are 6’2+ you have no excuse to not have at least a low tier Becky. Unless you are absolutely disgusting and a complete abomination 0.5/10 you are coping. You can use dark triad ogre halo.

Unless you are a locationcel like me with the average male height being 6’3+, 5’11-6’1 is enough for a CHANCE at a low tier Becky. Besides that, you ultra tall fags are fakecels if not suppressed by location.

Thoughts? @Zhou Chang-Xing @subzero

If you are 6’2+ you have no excuse to not have at least a low tier Becky. Unless you are absolutely disgusting and a complete abomination 0.5/10 you are coping. You can use dark triad ogre halo.

Unless you are a locationcel like me with the average male height being 6’3+, 5’11-6’1 is enough for a CHANCE at a low tier Becky. Besides that, you ultra tall fags are fakecels if not suppressed by location.

I agree. There is NO excuse for being an incel at 6'2+ unless you have an ACTUAL facial deformity.

No excuse, 5’10 + males should be tortured and shot (in MCPE) :lul:
Try being 5’4 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

you can be an incel if you are 6'2+, you just need to be non-NT shy autistic guy and it's over

chuck norris approved GIF

depends because height is not the most important thing unless you're 6'8"

No excuse, 5’10 + males should be tortured and shot (in MCPE) :lul:
Try being 5’4 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
you're a rich jew, you can find a gold diggers to pump and dump

This. 100%

@Zhou Chang-Xing

I agree. There is NO excuse for being an incel at 6'2+ unless you have an ACTUAL facial deformity.
Exactly. You have to be so fucking horrendous that even your own mother would be disgusted by looking at your face

wonder what the average height is on .is nowadays probably 6'1 :feelswhat::society:

I’ve seen truecels but not deformed
6’2 people are able to LARP as 6’3 with shoes. Even 6’2+ truecels can pull. Deformities are the only thing that can hold a ultra tallfag back

a chad face with good body but 6 feet would be preferable to foids to a 5/10 face 6'5" normie
Obviously but I thought you were saying sub 5’11 chadlet is better than 5/10 tallfag my bad

Meanwhile @doomed 7 is 6'5, claims to have "mental issues"

Exactly. You have to be so fucking horrendous that even your own mother would be disgusted by looking at your face
Agreed 100%. At 6'2, you are taller than 80% of Dutch men. Globally, you are taller than 93% of men.
a chad face with good body but 6 feet would be preferable to foids to a 5/10 face 6'5" normie
@yunglean69 never said that you can be a Chad. He said that you CAN'T BE AN INCEL at 6'2+, which is true. It's just that you are ungrateful and want to be Chad-only, which places you at the same level as the average female mentality wise.

Fakecel. 6’5 is THE height.

I'd do nearly anything to be 6'2. fuck must be so nice heightmogging people.

@yunglean69 never said that you can be a Chad. He said that you CAN'T BE AN INCEL at 6'2+, which is true. It's just that you are ungrateful and want to be Chad-only, which places you at the same level as the average female mentality wise.
it's not that I want to be chad only, I just said it depends and think you CAN be an incel if you're 6'2" because height is not the most important factor.

but yeah you have to be pretty fucking ugly and very autistic but my point stands

it's not that I want to be chad only, I just said it depends and think you CAN be an incel if you're 6'2" because height is not the most important factor.

but yeah you have to be pretty fucking ugly and very autistic but my point stands
Unless you look like this
(even he ascended, but when he was old)
You can ascend.

No excuse for anyone 5’10”. And I don’t care what you tell me, I am right - factually too. Men who cannot get laid at 5’10”+ are statistical anomalies.

Based. But I feel like I'm starting to accept that the forum is full of fakecels and that I can't do anything about that. Well. The good thing is that most of them will eventually get bored and leave this place.

No excuse for anyone 5’10”. And I don’t care what you tell me, I am right - factually too. Men who cannot get laid at 5’10”+ are statistical anomalies.
Wrong. I’m 5’11” balding and ethnic, and I’m still a virgin at 26. You can also see I’ve been rejected by foids from every race and color. If you’re non-NT, it’s ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Wrong. I’m 5’11” balding and ethnic, and I’m still a virgin at 26. You can also see I’ve been rejected by foids from every race and color. If you’re non-NT, it’s ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Balding and ethnic is your problem bro

Based. But I feel like I'm starting to accept that the forum is full of fakecels and that I can't do anything about that. Well. The good thing is that most of them will eventually get bored and leave this place.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

wonder what the average height is on .is nowadays probably 6'1 :feelswhat::society:
These coping tallfags will probably say but muh white Zoomer average height is 6’3 and if you aren’t 6’5, you’re a manlet.
:soy::feelstastyman::feelsgah: