Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No escape from the genetic prison | failed attempt at escaping socializion

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Picsart 24 02 23 11 42 22 981

A few weeks ago I made a post saying I'd permanently be leaving this forum. Alas the "see you next month" meme has come true. However before you call me an attention whore buddy boyos know I truly tried to escape my social urges.

During the time of the post I felt as if I truly had enough with socialization. Know that it wasn't really anyone on this site or any of you I'm friendly with that made me snap. It was an irl encounter+ 4chan. I had convinced myself after a rage that I could leave socialization forever and escape its negative effects on me. I lied to myself that I could just enjoy being isolated engaged in copes. :forcedsmile:

I truly tried my best to block out all social media. I tried video games, movies, tv shows, food, alcohol. It was all boring. Life felt like a literal hell. Mind you life was already boring but now I was denying my brain a natural means of satisfaction and I ended up forming multiple addictions to feel the void.

I've gained 7 pounds now, my breath stinks of slop and I feel worse than ever before. If I never make another comment on this site I'll probably end up offing myself which Im too mad to do right now. I don't want normies and foids to celebrate. This site is the only thing keeping me alive. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE GENETIC PRISON

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR PRIMAL URGES

Sorry for everything buddy boyos

Last edited:
I knew you'd come back.

2 months have been my record so far.

Welcome back Brotha.

We are made to believe that every ending is a new beginning, but for incel, the beginning is the ending. I'd say welcome back but we all know you never truly left. :feelsbadman:

We are made to believe that every ending is a new beginning, but for incel, the beginning is the ending. I'd say welcome back but we all know you never truly left. :feelsbadman:
Brutally true. Incels.is is the only safe haven for the subhuman. Imagine how many will rope when it's taken down.

I hate being a social creature. Being alone mogs but this body keeps pressuring me to socialize. Shit sucks.

You left the forum?