Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope no drinking milk wont make you grow taller

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
some people think drinking milk is gonna make you grow taller no it wont, height is mostly genetics and thats all if you dont have the genetics no amount of milk drinking or sleep is going to make you grow any taller than what you are already predetermined to grow at

you could drink a gallon of milk a day your not going to grow taller

some people think drinking milk is gonna make you grow taller no it wont, height is mostly genetics and thats all if you dont have the genetics no amount of milk drinking or sleep is going to make you grow any taller than what you are already predetermined to grow at
Who ever managed the marketing for milk is a litteral genius

Pump yourself with growth hormones.

Lactose Intolerance is a "Disease" only because Whites do not have it.

Are you tall?

You list tallcel in your signature.

Are you tall?

You list tallcel in your signature.
yes im over 6ft but my face is the sole reason im an incel because I look like an ogre hence my name

Milk is a cope

Eating carrots and pork will help you grow taller

Milk is fucking disgusting tbh