Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No, ‘average man’ is not incel

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
I see so many copers here claiming that the ‘average guy’ is an INcel. It is some form of cope related to how misery loves company, so us (BELOW average men) try to feel better that our struggle is more universal than it is. This also comes off as “80/20” which is relevant to casual sex, not inceldom.

IT advice unironically would work for the average man. If you are 5ft6, no you are not ‘average’. If you have a recessed jaw you are not ‘average’. If you have autism you arent average. If you don’t have a social circle you aren’t average. If you are prematurely balding, small dick, framelet, you aren’t average, etc.

Also, inb4 “50% percentile curry is an incel”. A 50% percentile curry is significantly below 50% in sexual attractiveness if all races are included proportionally, so being an average curry does not mean you are an average American in your city.

Can the average guy who is softmaxxed slay? No. Will he have a higher chance of being cheated on? Idk, maybe. He can 100% get a girlfriend who will have sex with him, with relative ease. You legitimately do not leave your basement if you think the average guy is an incel. That would be statistically impossible.

The same with 80/20. That is for OLD in regards to casual sex. Some people say this is pareto principle while others cite it from the OKcupid study showing 20% of men get rated as above average (jfl at thinking being above average is enough to get laid in OLD, more like 95/5 on tinder)

You are not an incel because hypergamy. You are an incel primarily because you are below average/non normal.

The vast vast majority of sex men are having are through LTR. The average man can get an LTR, and with EASE if he is fit and dresses NT (which he WOULD because neuroTYPICAL is average/normal/typical).

TLDR/ stop coping, if you are an incel you are significantly below average. If you are fat and refuse to do basic grooming you are not INcel so don’t give me that. If you are non-NT, you are not average. If you don’t have a social circle you are not average. The average guy ESPECIALLY with a small amount of effort can get laid with ease- yes he will likely need to commit.

IIRC recent virginity rates are 25% for men. 80ish% of them are Voluntarily Celibate, or would be called that had they post any photos here (or is fatcel=volcel controversial now?) I would estimate that around 5% of men are involuntary celibates, where there is nothing within reason they can do to have sex with a women they are attracted to.

*Within reason= going to the gym, losing fat, grooming basics, shoe lifts, etc.

I would not count someone who has to resort to plastic surgery or steroid use as a voluntarily celibate because that moves post ‘within reason'.

Last edited:
Yep, the sigma male grindset is a hilarious meme indeed

TLDR/ stop coping, if you are an incel you are significantly below average. If you are fat and refuse to do basic grooming you are not INcel so don’t give me that. If you are non-NT, you are not average. If you don’t have a social circle you are not average. The average guy ESPECIALLY with a small amount of effort can get laid with ease- yes he will likely need to commit.

IIRC recent virginity rates are 25% for men. 80ish% of them are Voluntarily Celibate, or would be called that had they post any photos here (or is fatcel=volcel controversial now?) I would estimate that around 5% of men are involuntary celibates, where there is nothing within reason they can do to have sex with a women they are attracted to.

IT lurker nigger, enjoy your ban

IT lurker nigger, enjoy your ban
Sure faggot. For pointing out a flawed line of thinking? IT lurkers are the niggas posting threads saying 6 is prime to screenshot them

Most normies in my social circle are single and claim that they don't want to have a gf right now: "I enjoy single life bruh". The reality (It's German but I think you get the point):
Singles 04 Altersgruppen 0db4a800

(Just look at the graph in our age range, it's beyond brutal.)

In the age group 18-55: 68,2% of all males are single and 39,2% of all females are single.

You're coping hard rn.

Most normies in my social circle are single and claim that they don't want to have a gf right now: "I enjoy single life bruh". The reality (It's German but I think you get the point):
View attachment 507236

In the age group 18-55: 68,2% of all males are single and 39,2% of all females are single.

You're coping hard rn.
Dude, does being currently single mean you have never had sex? If someone came here saying “im currently single but ive had sex and relationships before” are they an incel?

I agree dating is brutal for average guys but they aren’t comparable to Inceldom, all these average faggots would kill themselves living as me in under a week.
View attachment 507236

You're coping hard rn.
31FBDDA3 CC91 4C27 A573 E45F4B651BE3
Even if we use this giga cope graph (past year, not lifetime, you arent an incel for a 1 year dry spell) only 28% of men are incels. Using whether or not you are, at this current point in time, in an LTR is useless. Chads would be counted as single while they have a harem JFL.

Just like people say how on this forum its full of fakecels? 95% of niggas on this graph are fakecels too.

Last edited:
Dude, does being currently single mean you have never had sex? If someone came here saying “im currently single but ive had sex and relationships before” are they an incel?

I agree dating is brutal for average guys but they aren’t comparable to Inceldom, all these average faggots would kill themselves living as me in under a week.
That's the thing. We don't know how many normies are virgins or not, but the data speaks volumes about hypergamy. I think that most normies lie about losing their virginity

That's the thing. We don't know how many normies are virgins or not, but the data speaks volumes about hypergamy. I think that most normies lie about losing their virginity
Hypergamy is real and means you will get cheated on and you won’t get casual sex, and you will have a way harder time than the average foid.

It does not in any way mean you are an incel though.

I see a trend recently where the term incel is becoming synonymous with ‘cant get a ONS on OLD’. It really frustrating for those of us who are actually incels by the real definition of the word.

Most normies in my social circle are single and claim that they don't want to have a gf right now: "I enjoy single life bruh"
That's the MSTOW cope, most of us've been there kek

Even if we use this giga cope graph (past year, not lifetime, you arent an incel for a 1 year dry spell) only 28% of men are incels. Using whether or not you are, at this current point in time, in an LTR is useless. Chads would be counted as single while they have a harem JFL.

Just like people say how on this forum its full of fakecels? 95% of niggas on this graph are fakecels too.
Yeah sure, normgroids lose their virginity at age 17 and after that they have never sex again. How do you want to verify that at least some of them do not lie about their laycount or losing their virginity? If I posted a graph which claimed that 20% of all 19yo femoids are still virgin, you would probably dismissed it immediately because foids lie as soon as they open up their mouths (rightfully so)

Yeah sure, normgroids lose their virginity at age 17 and after that they have never sex again. How do you want to verify that at least some of them do not lie about their laycount or losing their virginity?

It is impossible to verify. We have lots of different surveys showing general trends so I think we can assume its generally accurate. Im sure it depends on the context too. Lots of surveys are done on Uni students IRL and they definitely feel pressured to lie, I agree.
If I posted a graph which claimed that 20% of all 19yo femoids are still virgin, you would probably dismissed it immediately because foids lie as soon as they open up their mouths (rightfully so)
20% would be bullshit but half of that is not unbelievable. At 19 a good chunk of girls have been watched over by muslim/catholic parents their whole life. Its probably fair to assume 5-10% is a real answer, and we can use the 20% as a general cue.

If there was evidence that male virginity rates were completely invalid due to surveying being unreliable for this then I would change my mind though. But until I am seeing 40%+ of men being virgins i am 100% certain of my OP, and even then as the numbers climb the majority are fakecels.

Hypergamy is real and means you will get cheated on and you won’t get casual sex, and you will have a way harder time than the average foid.

It does not in any way mean you are an incel though.

I see a trend recently where the term incel is becoming synonymous with ‘cant get a ONS on OLD’. It really frustrating for those of us who are actually incels by the real definition of the word.
You said that normies can get a relationship pretty easily (which is not true, see above) but they can't get ONS. How do they get their dick wet if most normies can't get a relationship or ONS?
That's the MSTOW cope, most of us've been there kek
True, I sometimes say the same shit when somebody asked me about being single.
20% would be bullshit but half of that is not unbelievable. At 19 a good chunk of girls have been watched over by muslim/catholic parents their whole life. Its probably fair to assume 5-10% is a real answer, and we can use the 20% as a general cue.
Cope.

You said that normies can get a relationship pretty easily (which is not true, see above) but they can't get ONS. How do they get their dick wet if most normies can't get a relationship or ONS?
Just because they can get one relatively easily does not mean they will necessarily be in a relationship at that point in time. They will on average have multiples in their lifetime. Lots of normie men overrate themselves (I can link a study if you would like) and are high body fat% standardcels.

Losing weight to me counts as relative ease.

Give any normie male 12% body fat (inb4 fatcel cope, ill post physique if niggas wanna get fancy :feelsLSD:) and I guarantee he can find a GF very easily throughout going through day to day life as a normie which means a job and a social life.

Just because they can get one relatively easily does not mean they will necessarily be in a relationship at that point in time. They will on average have multiples in their lifetime. Lots of normie men overrate themselves (I can link a study if you would like) and are high body fat% standardcels.

Losing weight to me counts as relative ease.

Give any normie male 12% body fat (inb4 fatcel cope, ill post physique if niggas wanna get fancy :feelsLSD:) and I guarantee he can find a GF very easily throughout going through day to day life as a normie which means a job and a social life.
Yes, but the average normie (<25yo) still struggles and probably lies about having previous relationships (or losing his virginity). I would say that at least 35-40% of all males in the age group 15-25 are incel. Not all incels are the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks and in the future, normie looking men will post here.

Last edited:
Yep, and this site is an excellent example of that, i think. OOR they're just fakecels i guess kek
Honestly, I don't think so. Hypergamy is just beyond brutal and holes would rather shove 20cm dildos up their busted cunts and wait for the next time chad wants to fuck her than having a normie bf. Muh kweens have astronomical standards nowadays and most men can't satisfy them. I made a thread about chinkwhores demanding 6'2"+ boyfriends but 95% of all chinks are way shorter than that. They would rather let 6'2" chang fuck their brains out twice a year and stay celibate for the rest of the year than to settle down with a 5'8" chinkcel

Yes, but the average normie (<25yo) still struggles and probably lies about having previous relationships (or losing his virginity). I would say that at least 35-40% of all males in the age group 15-25 are incel. Not all incels are the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks and in the future, normie looking men will post here.

I have never touched a foid.

Normie men in relationships don’t get free sex though. They have to take out girls to restaurants, buy them stuff, listen to the femoid endlessly rambling etc

Honestly, I don't think so. Hypergamy is just beyond brutal and holes would rather shove 20cm dildos up their busted cunts and wait for the next time chad wants to fuck her than having a normie bf. Muh kweens have astronomical standards nowadays and most men can't satisfy them. I made a thread about chinkwhores demanding 6'2"+ boyfriends but 95% of all chinks are way shorter than that. They would rather let 6'2" chang fuck their brains out twice a year and stay celibate for the rest of the year than to settle down with a 5'8" chinkcel
Your Avi fits well with your witch hat

IIRC recent virginity rates are 25% for men. 80ish% of them are Voluntarily Celibate,
this part is cope. most virgin men are incels

average man in general is not incel though i agree

Normie men in relationships don’t get free sex though. They have to take out girls to restaurants, buy them stuff, listen to the femoid endlessly rambling etc
This. Most of em lit get sex once in a month at best kek. r/deadbedrooms wouldn't be a thing :feelshaha:

I see so many copers here claiming that the ‘average guy’ is an INcel. It is some form of cope related to how misery loves company, so us (BELOW average men) try to feel better that our struggle is more universal than it is. This also comes off as “80/20” which is relevant to casual sex, not inceldom.

IT advice unironically would work for the average man. If you are 5ft6, no you are not ‘average’. If you have a recessed jaw you are not ‘average’. If you have autism you arent average. If you don’t have a social circle you aren’t average. If you are prematurely balding, small dick, framelet, you aren’t average, etc.

Also, inb4 “50% percentile curry is an incel”. A 50% percentile curry is significantly below 50% in sexual attractiveness if all races are included proportionally, so being an average curry does not mean you are an average American in your city.

Can the average guy who is softmaxxed slay? No. Will he have a higher chance of being cheated on? Idk, maybe. He can 100% get a girlfriend who will have sex with him, with relative ease. You legitimately do not leave your basement if you think the average guy is an incel. That would be statistically impossible.

The same with 80/20. That is for OLD in regards to casual sex. Some people say this is pareto principle while others cite it from the OKcupid study showing 20% of men get rated as above average (jfl at thinking being above average is enough to get laid in OLD, more like 95/5 on tinder)

You are not an incel because hypergamy. You are an incel primarily because you are below average/non normal.

The vast vast majority of sex men are having are through LTR. The average man can get an LTR, and with EASE if he is fit and dresses NT (which he WOULD because neuroTYPICAL is average/normal/typical).

Yeah I’m not average but there are a lot of wrongs in your thinking

The average white man in America has it much harder nowadays but they can eventually get something as in find someone. Eventually.

As for the average Asian man in America (thats usually around 5'6 and ugly by western beauty and masculinity standards). Basically yea. The average Asian man in America is an incel. Very simple actually. The official data is around 40% of noodlewhores in America are married to white men (and that was back then). This isn't even counting the ones that are cohabitating in romantic relationships. Add in the fact that non-Asian women strongly reject Asian men, you really have a situation where only the top 15 to 20% of Asian men are really getting anything.

The average white man in America has it much harder nowadays but they can eventually get something as in find someone. Eventually.
He can eventually buxx a used up mediocre whore at best that will cuck him kek :feelskek::feelskek:

If your maximum looksmaxx potential is sub 8, it's over.

Yeah sure, normgroids lose their virginity at age 17 and after that they have never sex again. How do you want to verify that at least some of them do not lie about their laycount or losing their virginity? If I posted a graph which claimed that 20% of all 19yo femoids are still virgin, you would probably dismissed it immediately because foids lie as soon as they open up their mouths (rightfully so)
It's not so much about losing the virginity, but any meaningful sex life. If you get laid once every 2 years, what's the point? Most of the time you're (i.e. THEY're) still "involuntarily celibate-in-denial". The point is even an average guy needs to waste immense energy to get to having stable sex life whilst in 1960s the issue was mostly solved in one's mid 20s. I'm 35 y.o. cel.

'you are not here because of hypergamy'. fuck you, my looksmatch lost her virginity long time ago sure the average man is not an incel but neither is a 2/10 foid. cant believe have to see this cuck shit on an incel forum

Really depends tbh. If you are in the west average isnt that bad. But in a conservative/ religious country aint no foid going to risk her rep for an average dude

30% of men ages 18-32 (self reported) arr not having sex (I do t have this chart). It skyrocketed with online dating. Itvused to be 5-8%. Yeah even more and more men are becoming incels.

Based thread for the retarded fags who think you have to be chad to get laid:blackpill:

View attachment 507236

You're coping hard rn.
Broootal germ study pill

It's not so much about losing the virginity, but any meaningful sex life. If you get laid once every 2 years, what's the point? Most of the time you're (i.e. THEY're) still "involuntarily celibate-in-denial". The point is even an average guy needs to waste immense energy to get to having stable sex life whilst in 1960s the issue was mostly solved in one's mid 20s. I'm 35 y.o. cel.
I don't think that ugly men had stable sex lives back before 1960. Not even the married ones.:fuk::fuk:

I don't think that ugly men had stable sex lives back before 1960. Not even the married ones.:fuk::fuk:
It depends on the female's excpectations, i.e. how many Chad cocks sher has already taken. To be honest, my mom seemed to be fine with her high-IQ STEM guy hubby except for his drinking,...,

High quality post. Copers want to project their problems in other people.