Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Night drive while listening to Chamber of Reflection

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=AKZfENx49zzRaF0i&v=pQsF3pzOc54&feature=youtu.be

This is just my reality. This is my life. This is our existence. We were born to lose. No matter what I do I already it won't matter, it won't be enough. You'll never be a girl's sexual desire. It's not for you. I'll never have companionship, some of us were simply never meant for it. And I'm tired of all the looksmaxxing copers, oh you can make it bro oh do this, do that. I'm just tired of all the delusions these people have. How can I force myself to believe something I know isn't true? I can't force myself, I can't delude myself into thinking I have a shot when I know deep down how it's gonna end for me.

I have to visit family on Thanksgiving, what the hell do I tell them if they ask if I have a gf? What can I do? I'm fucking drowning

Youre doing no such. Broke boi

I like Mac Demarco music alot. His 2 album is great and depressing.

I like Mac Demarco music alot. His 2 album is great and depressing.
I'm so fucking broken rn. I've just been driving around since 5pm with this on loop thinking about how fucked I am. I'm sitting in a parking lot as I type this and have never felt more alone. Not even an animal to keep me companionship.

After you, pathetic deathnk. With lightskin thinks he has it hard lol u dont know what it's like to be a true deathnik.
Muh i have it worse than you kys fat shitskin mexcrement scum

My top song for the year

dude ur driving you already mog most trucels. Trucels like me cannot even drive because we are too autistic for it.

I see you watched the most blackpilled movie of all time
Screenshot 20231112 220254 YouTube

dude ur driving you already mog most trucels. Trucels like me cannot even drive because we are too autistic for it.
It doesn't change the fact that its still extremely over for me. Every type of woman is off-limits for me. I cannot pull anything. Anything. No woman will ever want me. I don't believe I could even geomax either. I feel completely alienated by society as a whole

fucking why you gentiles are always driving and owning cars this is bullshit just take public transit if you to me you would all be starving worked to death in brutal death tortur labor camp while I hoard 90% of the prime stace holes and live in luxury

Last edited:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=AKZfENx49zzRaF0i&v=pQsF3pzOc54&feature=youtu.be

This is just my reality. This is my life. This is our existence. We were born to lose. No matter what I do I already it won't matter, it won't be enough. You'll never be a girl's sexual desire. It's not for you. I'll never have companionship, some of us were simply never meant for it. And I'm tired of all the looksmaxxing copers, oh you can make it bro oh do this, do that. I'm just tired of all the delusions these people have. How can I force myself to believe something I know isn't true? I can't force myself, I can't delude myself into thinking I have a shot when I know deep down how it's gonna end for me.

Been there before brother. I remember one time I woke up at like 6am said fuck it no work today-nothing to do. Drove 3 hours to the middle of the desert. Listened to a lot of Mac Demarco and some other artists. Walked around in the middle of the desert for a few hours. Figured if God lets me survive this and get back to my car then I'll keep living. Finally made it back to my car and I had just run out of water. Smoked a joint. Had some lunch at a cafe in a small town on my way back. I recall feeling particularly sad and lonely during this time. I will do one of those trips again soon

Truecel trait: You drive around aimlessly to cope

just tell them what i tell my relatives every year: "i'm working on it"
I know what I'll say now. I might be genuinely screwed in the mind bc I came right back around to the "we're back" phase. I've never tried ANYTHING. I let my body and mind rot and atrophy for the past 3 fucking years. I have no excuses for myself. If I fail, so be it. At least I tried. But there's been this burning fire I've had in me since August. I can't keep it dead, no matter how much I try to extinguish it. Its not really out of hope. Its to do things. Things I can't legally say here.

Night drive while listening to Chamber of Reflection sounds like a vibe.

Night drive while listening to Chamber of Reflection sounds like a vibe.
It was one of the most brutal nights of 2023 for me, personally. Sobbing like a bitch and just feeling utterly defeated. Mac Demarco has a lot truly suifuel-tier music.

What?

did someone say chamber of secrets? thats like my favorite harry potter book/movie