Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Niggress steals the wallets of white foids while they were doing Pilates

thanks, these videos are shekels for me, gonna add it to my mega compilation

Imagine going shopping afraid to get robbed lmao america is a jungle

Imagine going shopping afraid to get robbed lmao america is a jungle
California has Jewish politicians sucking the state fry of resources. I live in California, and I can vouch that homelessness has tripled in the state in the last twenty years.

I have to walk past many tents to get to my day job. This is what San Francisco looks like now due to a black foid Mayor, a liberal Jewish district attorney, and multiple Jewish past politicians:

View: https://youtu.be/8wziAAB2HdA?si=HZ9DE9XRTnggm157

Look at this big fat ugly black niggress, her name is London Breed, she is the Mayor of San Francisco. This is the current state of affairs in Jewfornia:

View: https://youtu.be/6-_dCuIZ3mQ?si=lJSX3I2y-hr6RpMb

“Roar! I’m a big fat ugly niggress named London Breed. I’m upset that there are so many homeless people living in tents on the sidewalk! Someone needs to do something about it! I would, but I’m too fat and lazy!”

why the fuck don't you move to a different state? Just don't bring any other commiefornians with you

Look at this big fat ugly black niggress, her name is London Breed, she is the Mayor of San Francisco. This is the current state of affairs in Jewfornia:

View: https://youtu.be/6-_dCuIZ3mQ?si=lJSX3I2y-hr6RpMb

:foidSoy:“I’m an old foid with purple hair, and who has had three abortions, and owned a total of fifteen cats throughout my life. And I am here to advocate for the homeless. I can’t fuck a lonely incel, but I care about the homeless.”:foidSoy:

Considering most of these toilets are likely AWFLS (afluent white female Liberals) and likely make social media posts pro BLM they deserve it.

why the fuck don't you move to a different state? Just don't bring any other commiefornians with you
I was born here, I will die in a pool of my own blood aftER opening a few doors in Minecraft.

ofc it's san francisco
Yeah, I used to live there, it pains me to see politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, and London Breed destroy that city.

Yeah, I used to live there, it pains me to see politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, and London Breed destroy that city.
For sure, especially since it was a beautiful/cultured city. Now whenever I go it's a ghost town, and last time my car got broken into

ofc it's san francisco
The Marina District is one of the richest whitest areas of the city, to see a fat niggress at a Pilates studio in the Marina district is like seeing a rabbit at the beach.