Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers have a lower IQ than some Animals

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230729 005643 TikTok
Frmp0dKaUAA5c8u
9IO2HR4 3
AoraZXB 3
23 Niggers Are Retarded jpg 4

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Uggo Mongo @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Chudpreet @based_meme @Pillow City Rev

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER.

African niggers live rent free in your head.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER.

Judging by the state of africa, its hard to believe theyre smarter than a cheetah even. A cheetah can hunt its own food and doesnt rely on europe and the US to feed it.
Niggers aren't Human

Brian Fox, computer programmer, author of GNU Bash.

BrianJFox

Last edited:
Those animal IQs are obviously fake af jfl.

@Lonelyus @FastBlast @spasticbuddy @Mortis

I dunno, Chico.
I try really hard to iqmaxx by going to school being a good little cuck to the laws and I am still low iq.
It's my genetics.
My existence is literally just for others to laugh at my misfortunes.

Judging by the state of africa, its hard to believe theyre smarter than a cheetah even. A cheetah can hunt its own food and doesnt rely on europe and the US to feed it.
that wasnt a roast, that was first degree murder:feelsohgod:

Europoors are forever butthurt they couldn't enslave or colonize us Ethiopians and Somalis. Ethiopia has the lowest IQ in the world, I'm meant to believe that.

USER=50896]@30klhlvwizard[/USER] @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Uggo Mongo @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Chudpreet @based_meme @Pillow City Rev
Keep coping you Austrian faggot

Europoors are forever butthurt they couldn't enslave or colonize us Ethiopians and Somalis. Ethiopia has the lowest IQ in the world, I'm meant to believe that.
Britain and Italy both controlled it and could have enslaved the population if they wanted to.

Keep coping you Austrian faggot
Rfn

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

View attachment 821633

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown
KEK you enslaved those West Africans, robbed them of their identity and made them into a meme. Western civilization everyone, now you have mayo thots twerking and following their Kike overlords too.

Below 70 is basically mentally disabled. You're talking about drooling retards at that point. Either the studies are questionable or IQ isn't an accurate measure of intelligence, it's not as if scores are static in those countries as they develop. Nigs probably have do lower intelligence but I'm not going to believe a fucking octopus is more intelligence than a negro. :feelskek:

Think it's more like 80 when they're not starving to death. Source: Trust me bro.

So why didn't they?
European powers already essentially ended slavery around the globe in the 19th century, and it has only continued through underground black markets since (or small pockets like Amerindians owning black slaves in the US up until even the 1960s). But it was their prerogative if they wanted to enslave or exterminate the population of East Africa.

Another Low IQ racebaiting thread

Below 70 is basically mentally disabled. You're talking about drooling retards at that point. Either the studies are questionable or IQ isn't an accurate measure of intelligence, it's not as if scores are static in those countries as they develop. Nigs probably have do lower intelligence but I'm not going to believe a fucking octopus is more intelligence than a negro. :feelskek:
Equatorial Guinea has an average IQ of 59 for example

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo

Last edited:
IQ studies are fudged and niggers are still retarded :feelzez:
So they’re not fudged when you can hate on blacks, but they’re fudged when showing Jews have the highest iq on earth?
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Penguins

European powers already essentially ended slavery around the globe in the 19th century, and it has only continued through underground black markets since (or small pockets like Amerindians owning black slaves in the US up until even the 1960s). But it was their prerogative if they wanted to enslave or exterminate the population of East Africa.
Anglos are the ones who actually made us stop as we used to run the Indian Ocean slave going back to 2500 BCE

ovER for niggERs