Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Niggerization of american youth

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Anyone has that comic where jew offers street niggers to sign record label deal and record rap in his studio?

Anyone has that comic where jew offers street niggers to sign record label deal and record rap in his studio?
742.jpg

the post had 8 panels, black and white, in the first panel there were niggers walking on the street and cussing, and then jew wojak offered them to sign record label deal and after teen girls became whores and boys thugs

the post had 8 panels, black and white, in the first panel there were niggers walking on the street and cussing, and then jew wojak offered them to sign record label deal and after teen girls became whores and boys thugs
I think I remember what you mean.

Goldblumming hard in the paint.

You let it happen to yourselves, serves you right

@LesscoBlob found it!

It's called Happy Merchant|Corrupting our children
Happy merchant corrupting our children

This guy HAS to be joking he just HAS to be

Fuck those Yanks. I hope kikes can turn them into literal farm animal slaves that can be bought and sold. I wouldn’t mind buying some pretty sex slaves

@Pixycel thoughts

Get with the times or get left behind.

It doesn't have to.
"a world without kikes and blacks would be like a world without mice and rats"

or mice and chiggers (replace blacks with niggers)

probably harder to get people to comprehend chiggers or differentiate mice and rats in image form though

Jews should be stoned to death and sent to concentration camps

"a world without kikes and blacks would be like a world without mice and rats"

or mice and chiggers (replace blacks with niggers)

probably harder to get people to comprehend chiggers or differentiate mice and rats in image form though
That's true :yes:

It’s honestly kind of impressive how much it’s taken over. I don’t really understand why gen z loves rap and black culture so much. It’s kinda bizarre

Fuck those Yanks. I hope kikes can turn them into literal farm animal slaves that can be bought and sold. I wouldn’t mind buying some pretty sex slaves