Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger YouTuber gets attacked by old white-cel after “stolen luggage prank” goes wrong

Ethnicity is a central pillar of identity. Too often, though, people mistake ethnocentricism for ethnosupremacy. This is in large part due to sophists and propagandists of a certain tribe brainwashing people to disregard their ethnic heritage. Race, however, is a different issue. "Whites" aren't a monolithic group, nor are they an ethnic group. You have the British, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Germans, Scandinavians, Italians, Greeks, Spanish, Czech, Slavs, Poles, Russians, and the ethnic groups in EE and Yugoslavia, not to mention the people of the Caucasus. Ethnocentrism is fine. It's viewing everyone else through the lens of your own ethnicity. It's a human trait. Race-centrism, however, is a stupid notion when you factor in the large differences between the ethnic groups.

His envy and resentment is ignorant and misguided. It's like throwing every East Asian ethnicity under the same label: ASIAN. Yeah, Thais are Asian, but if you call them Chinese, they'll set you straight pretty fast. It would be as if I started hating on all Blacks in the world, because a bunch gang-banging savages shot up a neighborhood in Detroit. Blacks in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigera, Somalia, Ethopia, Zambia, Tanzania etc. have nothing to do with a bunch of hood niggers from the US.

I personally don't care about "the White race," and not caring that niggers are blacking the daughters of the descendants of Europeans in North America and creating a mutt breed doesn't make a cuck, like the White supremacists would say. White supremacy is giga retarded anyway. Most of the Whites in America and Canada don't even know or care of their own ethnic heritage. Those who do are usually proud of being Irish or whatever, but only on St. Patrick's day. If they go to Ireland, they're seen as the foreigners that they are. They don't know even know any Gaelic. Even the Parisian French make fun of and detach themselves from the Canadian French in Quebec. I'd like to see a KKK member go to Europe and preach about White power. He'll get laughed at and get told to fuck right back off to America.
the kkk memeber would be told to go back to the usa because europeans dont have to deal with non whites as much there fed a bunch of propaganda about non whites being equal. sounds ur a giga retard

Whiteoid trash got served :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah, you are overthinking it. This prank is very hard to pull off without annoying people. IMO, the old man would have reacted similarly to a white guy.
No the fuck he wouldn't have. I'm guessing he would've reacted the same to a woman too right? It's proven that black males are perceived as larger and more threatening. I experience this every waking hour of my life.

Last edited:
They would've kept the nig if the oldcel didn't go after the cameraman too. He should've just took the win and left JFL.