Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger YouTuber gets attacked by old white-cel after “stolen luggage prank” goes wrong

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
20% racebait

View: https://twitter.com/fighthaven/status/1614683962722422785?s=46&t=YN6oslju8lpDE0ZeHsSXbg

The white oldcel was in the right for defending himself based on his perception that the nigger truly wanted to steal his luggage (after all, niggers are well-known for being low iq violent criminal apes who often steal and rob other people, even committing murdER without hesitation).

Foid cop comes to the rescue and instead of arresting the nigger for attempted robbERy, she arrests the old white-cel for defending himself because the foid cop knows that if she arrests the nigger, another George-floyd type movement may emERge, her fear of BLM movement (and maybe even her infatuation with nigger dick) led to her NOT arresting the nigger criminal but instead arresting the white-oldcel victim who has been charged with assault and may face up to 3 years in prison.

Welcome to clown world

Last edited:
Cops should always just shoot the niggers by default

I HATE NIGGERS

@Transcended Trucel it’s crazy how there used to be “white privilege” before the 21st century, but within just over 2 decades the tables have turned and now “nigger privilege” is a real thing.

I wish I was a nigger in amERica. Whites would worship me as a god and I’d get white Stacies sucking my black nigger-ape cock as apology and reparations for their ancestors’ crimes of colonialism and slavERy.

Fuck JBW. JBB (Just Be Black) is the real phenomenon.

I don’t believe that any nigger who isn’t deformed or disabled, can call themselves “incel”

Black-cels are fakecels.

Last edited:
I wish I was a nigger in amERica.
:feelskek:

Why are curries such racecucks man? I mean, I guess I'd hate myself and wish I was something else, if I was a curry too. KEK

You know he can't fight when he's grabbing his hair like a foid. JFL.

@Transcended Trucel it’s crazy how there used to be “white privilege” before the 21st century, but within just over 2 decades the tables have turned and now “nigger privilege” is a real thing.

I wish I was a nigger in amERica. Whites would worship me as a god and I’d get white Stacies sucking my black nigger-ape cock as apology and reparations for their ancestors’ crimes of colonialism and slavERy.

I don’t believe that any nigger who isn’t deformed or disabled, can call themselves “incel”

Black-cels are fakecels.
true and these niggers then bitch even though they now get following shit for Free!:
  • free welfare food
  • money for having kids in some blue states, California recently passed a law where every nig gets $1000 for a child born
  • free college if they put some effort, tons of scholarships are nig only
  • free slots in college made for nigs AKA affirmative action
  • free job slots, nigs will get 3-4x more interviews than rice/curries at high tier jobs due to diversity
  • police can't fuck with them too much because of the rioting and libtards
All of this shit the cumskins have given em for free and they still bitch 24/7. If these fuckers put in some effort, they would be able to live good very fast and easily.

Black-cels are fakecels.
Imagen 2023 01 16 164228631

3bb1d50c279100a86ee217404103d87f.jpg

Every race has incels.

View: https://twitter.com/fighthaven/status/1614683962722422785?s=46&t=YN6oslju8lpDE0ZeHsSXbg

The white oldcel was in the right for defending himself based on his perception that the nigger truly wanted to steal his luggage (after all, niggers are well-known for being low iq violent criminal apes who often steal and rob other people, even committing murdER without hesitation).

Foid cop comes to the rescue and instead of arresting the nigger for attempted robbERy, she arrests the old white-cel for defending himself because the foid cop knows that if she arrests the nigger, another George-floyd type movement may emERge, her fear of BLM movement (and maybe even her infatuation with nigger dick) led to her NOT arresting the nigger criminal but instead arresting the white-oldcel victim who has been charged with assault and may face up to 3 years in prison.

Welcome to clown world

jfl these niggers still acting self righteous in the Twitter thread. fucking done with em

Why are curries such racecucks man? I mean, I guess I'd hate myself and wish I was something else, if I was a curry too. KEK
op is 100% correct, if I was a nigger, I would have gotten a job at Google by now.

Black-cels are fakecels.
Laughable cope

op is 100% correct, if I was a nigger, I would have gotten a job at Google by now.
Dude, what is it with you and your IQ, FANG job inferiority complex? Do you have that much to prove to your extended curry family to mog them in the family bragging wars? :feelshaha:

Dude, what is it with you and your IQ, FANG job inferiority complex? Do you have that much to prove to your extended curry family to mog them in the family bragging wars? :feelshaha:
I need the FAANG job to money Maxx harder. The ability to flex on my curry family would be an extra benefit.

I need the FAANG job to money Maxx harder. The ability to flex on my curry family would be an extra benefit.
Aren't you already making six figures and living at home? What the fuck do you need all of that extra money for, starting your own tech firm?

Aren't you already making six figures and living at home? What the fuck do you need all of that extra money for, starting your own tech firm?
to be able to retire faster. rn gonna take me 3-4 decades to retire. with FAANG job k can it down to 2 decades

Welcome to clown world

I would have done the same.

Also, notice how the security guard attacks the White man because he dared defend himself. If you're a man you can never win.

to be able to retire faster. rn gonna take me 3-4 decades to retire. with FAANG job k can it down to 2 decades
Just dump all of your money in the market on low-risk, low-yield investments that you can forget about and penny pinch like a Jew, if you care that much.

Hello I hate niggers

Cops should always just shoot the niggers by default

Honestly this is the best thing to do, niggers are a burden on taxpayers and society in general, committing crime and draining taxes which go towards housing/clothing/feeding them in prison

A bullet costs less than the cost of giving a nigger life-imprisonment

Last edited:
Cop was in the right. Caucusgroid was in the wrong.

1. It was a prank. Granted, black males shouldn't do pranks like this because people actually will take it seriously.
2. He would likely never react that way to any other demographic of person pulling the same prank.
3. This edomite caveman obviously has some kind of internalized racial hatred against negroes, and his lizard brain was triggered. Probably PTSD from watching so many blacked.com videos.
4. His reaction was unhinged, irrational, and uncivilized. A normal person would've at least ascertained what was going on first. Also, it's an airport you're literally surrounded by security and cops.

Edomite animals always act before they think.

kanel is based. id gladly break old geezers like that in half with a flying side kick

This is just laughable

1. It was a prank. Granted, black males shouldn't do pranks like this because people actually will take it seriously.
2. He would likely never react that way to any other demographic of person pulling the same prank.
The pranksters know these things, which is why they do them in the first place. It's the same reason other pranksters like Jalal do those Arab terrorist prank videos where they drop a bag near people, yell ALLAHU AKBAR, then quickly run.

If someone reacts in a way that harms the prankster, all of the fault and blame is on the prankster. If someone shot Jalal during any of his pranks, he'd have zero sympathy from me for playing into people's stereotypes about sand niggers.

3. This edomite caveman obviously has some kind of internalized racial hatred against negroes, and his lizard brain was triggered. Probably PTSD from watching so many blacked.com videos.
4. His reaction was unhinged, irrational, and uncivilized. A normal person would've at least ascertained what was going on first. Also, it's an airport you're literally surrounded by security and cops.

You're obviously just seething. His reaction is fine for someone reacting to what appears to be (from his point of view) a real theft taking place.

Would you let some thief just take your bag in an airport, knowing how serious it would be if someone opened your bag and placed something in it? It wouldn't matter at that point that there are cameras and security everywhere. You'd still have to open and go through everything in your bag to ensure there isn't anything incriminating for a customs check of your destination country.

You're clearly not thinking about all of the angles and repercussions here, just like this dumb prankster nigger didn't.

You’re just jealous that I want to be part of the nigger master-race instead of wanting to be a typical libERal leftist mayo cumskin soy-cuck like your average white person in America.

Whites first let themselves get cucked by Jews, then they let themselves get cucked by women, and now they let themselves get cucked by niggers.

Whites are a joke. Only low iq curries view whites as gods, anyone with any semblance of intelligence will see whites as a failed race for all their flaws.

Last edited:
The pranksters know these things, which is why they do them in the first place. It's the same reason other pranksters like Jalal do those Arab terrorist prank videos where they drop a bag near people, yell ALLAHU AKBAR, then quickly run.

If someone reacts in a way that harms the prankster, all of the fault and blame is on the prankster. If someone shot Jalal during any of his pranks, he'd have zero sympathy from me for playing into people's stereotypes about sand niggers.

You're obviously just seething. His reaction is fine for someone reacting to what appears to be (from his point of view) a real theft taking place.

Would you let some thief just take your bag in an airport, knowing how serious it would be if someone opened your bag and placed something in it? It wouldn't matter at that point that there are cameras and security everywhere. You'd still have to open and go through everything in your bag to ensure there isn't anything incriminating for a customs check of your destination country.

You're clearly not thinking about all of the angles and repercussions here, just like this dumb prankster nigger didn't.
LOL whites are SO threatened by blacks that this is actually seen as a rational reaction.

Honestly most people would not react the way that this triggered caveman did. That's my point. Nobody is saying you should sit there and let people mess with your stuff. A thinking human would've just been puzzled and calmly apprehended the guy. Again, it's not like he even has many places to go in a fucking airport of all places. But he clearly overreacted and kept doubling down and couldn't even calm himself down WELL AFTER the situation was settled.

We know damn well if the races were reversed, most of you would not be defending this.

You’re just jealous that I want to be part of the nigger master-race instead of wanting to be a typical libERal leftist mayo cumskin soy-cuck like your average white person in America.
I KEKd out loud reading this.

Whites first let themselves get cucked by Jews, then they let themselves get cucked by women, and now they let themselves get cucked by niggers.
You're 100%, absolutely correct, unfortunately. We've let ourselves get cucked into oblivion. I'm ashamed of most White people in Western countries.

Whites are a joke. Only low iq curries think whites are gods, anyone with any semblance of intelligence will see whites for all the flaws they have.
In today's modern culture, yes, we've become a joke. We still IQ mog the world, though, except for maybe the Chinese chinks. We're responsible for nearly every single, modern technological amenity in your daily life.

And anyone who worships any race is retarded. That includes your nigger worship. Stop it, buddy boyo, it's disgraceful.

LOL whites are SO threatened by blacks that this is actually seen as a rational reaction.
Bro EVERYONE is threatened by them, especially other Blacks. :feelshaha: Just look at the Black on Black crime statistics in the US.

It's niggers, btw, not Blacks. There's a big difference.

Honestly most people would not react the way that this triggered caveman did. That's my point. Nobody is saying you should sit there and let people mess with your stuff. A thinking human would've just been puzzled and calmly apprehended the guy. Again, it's not like he even has many places to go in a fucking airport of all places. But he clearly overreacted and kept doubling down and couldn't even calm himself down WELL AFTER the situation was settled.
Most people would be scared of fighting back. That's a fact.

We know damn well if the races were reversed, most of you would not be defending this.
Nope, we still would. You'd see comments like "based nigger" at the very least.

Stating a fact is not worship, retard. It's an undeniable fact that Whites have had the greatest contributions (highest number and most impactful) in philosophy, maths, and sciences throughout history. Arabs, Chinese, and even Indians have had a great many contributions, so I'm not ignoring them. Africans, however, have been historically pitiful in this regard, and that's not counting the harm from the slavery and colonialism.

Getting mad at the facts and seething because of reality is just pure KEK.

Bro EVERYONE is threatened by them, especially other Blacks. :feelshaha: Just look at the Black on Black crime statistics in the US.

It's niggers, btw, not Blacks. There's a big difference.

Most people would be scared of fighting back. That's a fact.

Nope, we still would. You'd see comments like "based nigger" at the very least.

Stating a fact is not worship, retard. It's an undeniable fact that Whites have had the greatest contributions (highest number and most impactful) in philosophy, maths, and sciences throughout history. Arabs, Chinese, and even Indians have had a great many contributions, so I'm not ignoring them. Africans, however, have been historically pitiful in this regard, and that's not counting the harm from the slavery and colonialism.

Getting mad at the facts and seething because of reality is just pure KEK.
Yeah its also a fact that Whites get mogged by jews Indians and Asians in their own countries. IQ tests doesn't mean anything. Someone actually made a great thread on it recently. But congrats on building the cucked civilization we currently inhabit. Bravo. Yay white people!

Yeah its also a fact that Whites get mogged by jews Indians and Asians in their own countries. IQ tests doesn't mean anything. Someone actually made a great thread on it recently.
In countries like the US, Canada and the UK this is mostly true. US and Canada White people aren't very much connected to their European roots and heritage.

In many European countries, however, this isn't the case, especially in Scandinavian countries. Even in the cucked-to-oblivion Germanistan the Germans IQ mog the shit out of the deathnic sand niggers and Turkroaches.

But congrats on building the cucked civilization we currently inhabit. Bravo. Yay white people!
You can blame the kikes for that one. But I'll accept responsibility and say that we're partly to blame too for letting them carry out the cuckening. It should have never gotten this bad. It all started going downhill since 1945.

Attention cock sucking faggots who do that type of shit out in public for jewbucks or chinese tiktok shekels annoy the fuck out of me. They need to be put the fuck down and discarded in the Darvaza Gas Crater.

"Social experiment" pranks are still a thing?

the youtuber is shortcel too, sad thats incels have to fight each other to exist

@based_meme, what you have witnessed is envy and resentment toward Whites coming from people who insist on the idea that we should not care about our race. Funny how that works: while they tell us ethnocentrism is silly, they cannot help celebrating our dwindling numbers. I don't know about you, but racial awareness is important. All White is all right to me.
Ethnicity is a central pillar of identity. Too often, though, people mistake ethnocentricism for ethnosupremacy. This is in large part due to sophists and propagandists of a certain tribe brainwashing people to disregard their ethnic heritage. Race, however, is a different issue. "Whites" aren't a monolithic group, nor are they an ethnic group. You have the British, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Germans, Scandinavians, Italians, Greeks, Spanish, Czech, Slavs, Poles, Russians, and the ethnic groups in EE and Yugoslavia, not to mention the people of the Caucasus. Ethnocentrism is fine. It's viewing everyone else through the lens of your own ethnicity. It's a human trait. Race-centrism, however, is a stupid notion when you factor in the large differences between the ethnic groups.

His envy and resentment is ignorant and misguided. It's like throwing every East Asian ethnicity under the same label: ASIAN. Yeah, Thais are Asian, but if you call them Chinese, they'll set you straight pretty fast. It would be as if I started hating on all Blacks in the world, because a bunch gang-banging savages shot up a neighborhood in Detroit. Blacks in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigera, Somalia, Ethopia, Zambia, Tanzania etc. have nothing to do with a bunch of hood niggers from the US.

I personally don't care about "the White race," and not caring that niggers are blacking the daughters of the descendants of Europeans in North America and creating a mutt breed doesn't make a cuck, like the White supremacists would say. White supremacy is giga retarded anyway. Most of the Whites in America and Canada don't even know or care of their own ethnic heritage. Those who do are usually proud of being Irish or whatever, but only on St. Patrick's day. If they go to Ireland, they're seen as the foreigners that they are. They don't know even know any Gaelic. Even the Parisian French make fun of and detach themselves from the Canadian French in Quebec. I'd like to see a KKK member go to Europe and preach about White power. He'll get laughed at and get told to fuck right back off to America.

Last edited:
Honestly this is the best thing to do, niggers are a burden on taxpayers and society in general, committing crime and draining taxes which go towards housing/clothing/feeding them in prison

A bullet costs less than the cost of giving a nigger life-imprisonment
Unfortunately in the cucked west niggers r our version of sacred cows :feelsclown:

Jfl, now that guy will just be seen as an out of touch boomer. I still don't get how the prank works. Do you just take someone's luggage and then give it back saying "It's a prank"?

Over for him. Getting arrested in an airport sucks

Black-cels are fakecels.
whites have never done any wrong towards niggers. everytime a nignig was raped, beaten, lynched the nignig deserved it.

nigger

nigger will execute u just for looking at them the wrong way. any reaction towards a nigger that isnt a bullet in the head is too little of a reaction

Jfl, now that guy will just be seen as an out of touch boomer. I still don't get how the prank works. Do you just take someone's luggage and then give it back saying "It's a prank"?

Over for him. Getting arrested in an airport sucks
People have to get to places. This prank was retarded. Tbf, plenty of people hate being recorded. Perhaps the white guy didn't want to be recognized.

Nah, you are overthinking it. This prank is very hard to pull off without annoying people. IMO, the old man would have reacted similarly to a white guy.

Last edited: