Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Nigger] You run a mogging gauntlet (Saint Edition)

where did you lose

• Round 1 jfl

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Round 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Round 3

• Round 4

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Cleared tbh

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
This is very simple, in each round you'll have to mog one of these incelebrities then move on to the next one. If you get mogged you lose.

Round 1:

Why do incels think that St. BlackOps2Cel is ugly? : Trufemcels

Round 2:

Regalos Hamlossus | Zazzle.es

Round 3:
Hamudi - Incel Wiki

Round 4:

Elliot Rodger, en el vídeo que colgó en YouTube antes del tiroteo ...

in which round you lost? or did you clear?:chad::banhammer:

• ItsOver4cel
  • Marquis de Sade
  • Brashears
  • Atavistic Autist
  • tulasdanslos
  • Ropemaxx
  • Tool
  • gymletethnicel
  • toyotacel
  • BummerDrummer
  • Zettacel
  • BITG
  • Made in Heaven
  • MSCW
  • shii410
  • HumanTrash
  • lightskin2thousand0
  • ColdLightOfDay
  • mental_out
  • AutistCell
  • Gunnersup
  • Snow Dushman
  • Dformedcreature
  • GoffSystemQB
  • ChinaCurry
  • Sparrow's Song
  • ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Mr Joyboy
  • CopingJim
  • Forum_User_2345
  • pp183
  • Sweedee
  • Diocel
  • ThoughtfulCel
  • slavcel11
  • trashcel420
  • MartinLutherCoon
  • Joelossus
  • Quarantined
  • Amacko
  • GanyoTribe
  • Firefly
  • Hail The Bloatlord
  • MegaSpicCel
  • Lookscel
  • sub8male
  • RemoveNormalfags
  • Robtical
  • Speedloader
  • CuckedRedditor
  • yeshuallah
  • Michinomiya Hirohit
  • lll
  • Capable_Onion
  • UglySlav
  • Iwanttolive
  • JohnWickCel
  • AnonAutist
  • Aziz
  • sadtardcel
  • kekfuel
  • ihaveno1
  • Incellio
  • FrothySolutions
  • NoCopeNoHope
  • kampman
  • Jal16
  • ToxicMisogynist
  • AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Daydreamincel
  • i_a_m_i
  • OverBeforeItBegan
  • Personalityinkwell
  • Subhuman Currycel
  • InMyCellInHell
  • grayjedi90
  • bignose
  • LastGerman
  • Blacktarpill
  • rightfulcel
  • 78980n
  • GenGene
  • commander_zoidberg
  • UselesseatER
  • DeepSea
  • FlamingCel
  • DepressionTookMyIQ
  • norxcorp
  • FastBananaCEO
  • krauser
  • Barrett
  • builderseed
  • Mulattocel
  • Saint Lives MattER
  • Venomkore
  • Spite
  • DENSA_IQcel
  • Admiral_Arkantos
  • Eschewcel
  • Czes
  • City Incel
  • Weed
  • AutisticMonstrosity
  • tehgymcel420
  • The_Unknown
  • PaneerPaneer
  • arab_incel
  • droktaar
  • EyesAreSoCold
  • changeiscoming
  • JellyJam
  • Saber
  • Damo the incel
  • Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Futurecel2.0
  • IsolationHurts
  • psygnosis-owl
  • PPEcel
  • Cruel
  • Unhappy-Man
  • Idotms
  • SupremeG
  • theson
  • Alone75
  • PluralSpaceRace
  • BrazilianLambda
  • CelticTruecel
  • Llama
  • Ellsworth
  • Steelcel
  • Transcended Trucel
  • MoggedManlet
  • WØLF
  • StormWind
  • To_Live_is to_Serve
  • npcel
  • ScornedStoic
  • weirdguy22
  • freakinasuit
  • Gymcelled
  • Discipline
  • 360_no_cope
  • gypsyboy
  • dogcel256
  • tanfeo
  • grondilu
  • Vermilioncore
  • PoodankMcGee
  • azakhan
  • HeebJesus
  • IMBAcel
  • Kurt Gödel
  • Villagecel
  • Ultimatepassivecel
  • RoastieBeef
  • crestfallencel
  • GeneticDeadEnd
  • TheGoodGuy
  • happiless
  • radishman
  • TINMAN
  • Swimcell
  • Frenchnibba
  • VictoryOrDeath
  • Mega Coper
  • Napoleon de Geso
  • CursedCel
  • Incelibateman
  • KFT
  • NaserOric
  • watcher
  • Katashi
  • The Incel Decade
  • PolishMisanthrope
  • cryptic__egg
  • Boardwalkcel
  • San Salvador
  • 草食系
  • anon
  • TallCelFag
  • Sans
  • Legendarywristcel
  • FidelCashflow

mogs me cus white

mogs me cus white

mogs me cus sand

mogs me cus half white

These are not good threads to make. To say "I look good/better than X" almost certainly falls under bragging.

Blackops2cel mogs hamlossus tbh

Look at hamolossus's jaw my narrow jaw can't compete

These are not good threads to make. To say "I look good/better than X" almost certainly falls under bragging.
I don't think so, ER is at most a 5/10 and he's the better of the bunch. all the others aren't even above a 4.
Blackops2cel mogs hamlossus tbh
could be, but Hammy seems to have better frame and height + face + blonde hair

I don't think so, ER is at most a 5/10 and he's the better of the bunch. all the others aren't even above a 4.

But you're saying "I look better than X." That's what's problematic.

But you're saying "I look better than X." That's what's problematic.
could be, but again, we have a lot of normiecels in this forum and everyone seems fine with it.

could be, but again, we have a lot of normiecels in this forum and everyone seems fine with it.

What about the mods? I'm not a snitch so I'm not reporting this, but I think a lot flies on this forum because no one reports anything. That's why knajjd is all like "Remember to use the report button!"

What about the mods? I'm not a snitch so I'm not reporting this, but I think a lot flies on this forum because no one reports anything. That's why knajjd is all like "Remember to use the report button!"
they don't give a crap in all honesty as long as they don't brag too much

ER is unmoggable

No offense, but low IQ tbh. No one could mistake a brown turbo manlet for a white person jfl.

And people here are pretending a fat face suddenly means the bones under are good, even for a fat guy, Hamudi's face is very round so even if he lost weight his face would still look low T and full of fat. He probably looks subhuman as fuck under the fat as well.

Anyway, black2opscel automatically mogs Hamudi because Hamudi is a turbomanlet sandnigger while black2opscel is tall and white.
even if he's white he looks like turbo dogshit man, can you not see?
Also Hamudi has had some chaddy moments fyi :chad:
imagine if he actually put effort

White and tall. Facially he is ugly, but Hamudi is ugly as fuck as well facially. Blackops2cel has the upper hand.
how can you guess how tall he is? has anyone asked the man himself? cuz I really want to know. and no tbh Hamudi at least has something that he doesn't; facial harmony, not to mention better jaw, better eye area, heck, better everything but height and race.
What do you even mean with Chaddy moments? A subhuman being low inhib is just clownmaxxing, nothing Chad about this jfl. If he would put in effort to ascend he would end up in jail like that PUA curry.

see below
I agree - he is a complete fake.

I watched one of his videos(only one) where at the end he started to bind with an attractive foid through some sort of social platform(skype?) and talking with her normally, like he has a previous experience communicating with the holes. For me, personally, he is just another LARPer, another attention seeker beard-wearing disgusting normie.

Also he acts like a mediocre actor of some cheap TV show.

just top kek
from one unfamous thread that was made a while ago, personally speaking I've seen him interacting with girls quite well even by deathnic standards, till he starts spouting blackpill bs for no fucking reason then he scares the hell off from the whores.
I myself possibly wouldn't be able to do that and I'm saying this as a whitecel.

I would make it to round 4, but would lose to saint elliot.

How does black2opscel have lower in SMV than Hamudi JFL
Doesn't Hamudi have children? He is deifnitely better looking than St. BlackOps2Cel

@ShadowTheEdgehog

That's what I heard. Something about past posts on lookism where he kept talking about his "nephew" that was clearly his son. But I don't know that's why I tagged him.

I wouldn't be surprised. He doesn't look incel at all though.

I've seen people say he is 6'2" or 6'3". Besides, being ethnic and a manlet is a death sentences as those can't really be fixed. With surgery you can fix your face. Even if Hamudi would do the horrendus LL surgery he would still be a manlet.
Yeah sounds legit, I want a source listing his height.
Being ethnic IS bad, but not as bad as how you're making it to be. It's just bad in chad filled countries like Germany and those of the like because of how chaddy the population is and how common whites are. In a shithole country like the one Hamudi came from the population is ethnic, which means sandniggers aren't treated as badly and can even arrangemarriagemaxx. Remember, hypergamy is relative, not absolute.
And btw he seems fairly tall in his videos, not saying he is or anything but just to let you know.
To be incel doesn't mean you have to be socially inept. Any subhuman can chat with women if he is not a high inhib pussy.
Thing is whores even smiled to him and seemed to be engaged, while in my case they don't even give me a smirk.

ou are willing to call average white guys incel, but Hamudi "doesn't look like an incel" at all? What the fuck
Socially stunted/autistic average white guys I'm pretty sure I said (which St. Hamudi is not). I don't know how old he is, but if you hide his balding he's not bad looking at all.

If you think someone like him is held back majorly by his ethnicity it also makes me question where you're coming from. I'm sorry but it does not apply to exotic/fair skin looking arabs.

Last edited:
Look at his Jew nose. Only positive thing he has is his eye area and even that is shit since he has poopoo color eyes.
I don't know man he looks fine to me in that picture. Mogs me. Maybe his side profile is worse. Are we just going to say every typical ethnic looking guy is an incel? Is he high-BF as well?

Along with the other rumors about him and speculation in this thread I'm pressing X to doubt.

What is he like 30? Do guys that look like him at 30 end up as lifelong permavirgins? I'm pretty sure many guys like that got laid back in the day.