Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger stole my burger

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I made an order on ubereats in the morning and this retard took my food to the wrong address.Even though my place is so easy to find and he was literally 1min away from me on the app.I'm guessing he ate my food on purpose since he couldnt resist the sweet smell of a grilled chicken paddy.Piece of shit nigger,can't even do 1 simple job right.Atleast he probs made only like 2-3 bucks since the restaurant was 0.3 miles away and I tip baited him with $7 and changed it to 1 cent.

Atleast he probs made only like 2-3 bucks since the restaurant was 0.3 miles away and I tip baited him with $7 and changed it to 1 cent.
This deception is quite scummy. I don't order delivery using these apps, but I understand that these guys make shit money. In a weird way you got what you deserved.

This deception is quite scummy. I don't order delivery using these apps, but I understand that these guys make shit money. In a weird way you got what you deserved.
Fuck them.
Yourself and your needs> all else. Massive cuck otherwise.

I made an order on ubereats in the morning and this retard took my food to the wrong address.Even though my place is so easy to find and he was literally 1min away from me on the app.I'm guessing he ate my food on purpose since he couldnt resist the sweet smell of a grilled chicken paddy.Piece of shit nigger,can't even do 1 simple job right.Atleast he probs made only like 2-3 bucks since the restaurant was 0.3 miles away and I tip baited him with $7 and changed it to 1 cent.
I didn't know you could change the tip? I thought they locked in the order once you submitted it, tip and all?
Made me laugh, not gonna lie. :feelsdevil:

I didn't know you could change the tip? I thought they locked in the order once you submitted it, tip and all?
Made me laugh, not gonna lie. :feelsdevil:
It's gigabased of OP tbh.
Remind me to never to do business of any kind with you.
Scumbag maxxing is key to financial success. Most rich people scum bag maxx. If you can't scum maxx over for you.

Scumbag maxxing is key to financial success. Most rich people scum bag maxx. If you can't scum maxx over for you.
It's sad, but you're right. You have to find every possible edge, however razor thin, and remove all ethics from the equations of profit.

Ordering takeaway? JFL low IQ normie tier lazy cuck shit, can't even assemble your own artery clog garbage.. :feelshaha:

Ordering takeaway? JFL low IQ normie tier lazy cuck shit, can't even assemble your own artery clog garbage.. :feelshaha:
I often use Uber Eats, and that still made me laugh.

this op. Just buy microwaveable meals and deserts if you're fixing for some type 2 diabetes. It'll be cheaper and quicker

Fuck them.
Yourself and your needs> all else. Massive cuck otherwise.
This is the only way a true incel can ever ascend: with a gigamind. :bigbrain::bigbrain: Every incel needs to make this realization at one point or another, better for himself if he realizes it sooner.

i get paid naggar or not.

Uber Technologies Inc
NYSE: UBER

46.63 USD [UWSL]+1.15 (2.53%)[/UWSL]

i get paid naggar or not.

Uber Technologies Inc
NYSE: UBER

46.63 USD [UWSL]+1.15 (2.53%)[/UWSL]
Mogs me. How do you go about choosing your stocks by the way? Seems most of your posts are on the newer tech stocks. I check some stocks IPOs and search info on companies. But I have found that a good portion of the time, some companies have a good future and are profitable in the present. Have a good P/E ratio compared to competitors, yet still are doing shit long term performance wise. For example Corsair stock he 17 p/e and Razer has 33 p/e.