Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nigger shoots a sandnigger in the head infront of his son

Very normal behavior from a chimp.nothing surprising :feelsjuice:

in the comments they are blaming it on guns jfl

I hope this nigger is forced into anal rape by his own kind in prison

chicos, this right here is the epitome of why we despise joggers n shiet, mang

Don't let niggers into your store, especially in jew york.

It's the way they communicate , couldn't find the right words ig

lefties are always gonna blame on guns instead of the real problem;: Niggers
DB5357EA 32DC 4FAB 9BB8 6DA92456B9BA

@Transcended Trucel another new york mostly peaceful protestor you avoided. How long until they come after you?

Every time I watch one of those videos my hatred for niggers increases tenfold. JFC how can anyone call that thing human?

@Transcended Trucel another new york mostly peaceful protestor you avoided. How long until they come after you?
Hopefully they don't. But yeah I should move out before the next incident.

based

fakecel if you actually care morally, truecels have too much hate

Sad...

where is the outrage from normies and the mainstream media?

i literally see no difference between that nigger and the liberals that live in major cities. They allow shit like this to happen. The same liberals that support BLM and niggers like this are the very exact same people that openly shit on Asian and Indian men and mock us.

Every time I watch one of those videos my hatred for niggers increases tenfold. JFC how can anyone call that thing human?
Here in san francisco, i see niggers with indian and arab foids.

They must not know that niggers like this one have been killing their race of men for decades at convenience stores.

This is what Peyton Gershon was trying to prevent. A true hero

Poor kid. Majority of the kids that witness this shit eventually become serial killers.
Hopefully he grows up into some based lad, second hitler and executes niggers.

Poor kid. Majority of the kids that witness this shit eventually become serial killers.
Serial killer of niggers.

Last edited:
right here is the epitome of why we despise joggers n shiet, mang
Every convenience store should have bullet proof glass mounted near the register covering the cashier and a firearm near them.
i agree with you, eradicate all the niggers. we need a hitler that exterminates niggers.

DEATHNIC ON DEATHNIC VIOLENCE!!!!

Based. Fuck sex-havers. I have no sympathy

Nothing new in USN (United States of Niggers).

It's sad tbh. That nigger deserves to be brutally killed.

He relaxed for a second when he turned his back to the Nog. Fatal mistake.

Sad...

where is the outrage from normies and the mainstream media?

i literally see no difference between that nigger and the liberals that live in major cities. They allow shit like this to happen. The same liberals that support BLM and niggers like this are the very exact same people that openly shit on Asian and Indian men and mock us.
Niggers and Liberals are both jewish dogs

I am a nigger. I hate myself. What do I do? I am tired of this crap.

Order a couple more immigrant sand niggers to replace the one who fell + spares. And put nigger in jail for life.

I understand the fear of being a cashier since I work as one for a while, if you're a clerk, you need to arm yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back